>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
granted they can obv do something "better" than a squiggly line but...

graffiti "art" is subjective so the word "better" is somewhat redundant in this instance imo.

".........................................................................................."

the-thinker.jpg

BTW, "redundant" "means" "no" "longer" "required" "or" "superfluous", "not" "nonsensical". "Therefore" "I" "would" "suggest" "that" "your" "comment" "is" "what" "is" "redundant" "here"!

But thanks for playing anyway.....

errrr by your own definition "non·sen·si·cal (n n-s n s -k l). adj. 1. Lacking intelligible meaning: a nonsensical jumble of words. 2. Foolish; absurd" ergo no longer required.

Thanks for clearing that up....Next challenger?

Haha, no. Your original statement was conceptually incorrect, no matter how you want to try and play it now. The correct word would have been nonsensical, as in the words don't make sense. The way you had it was that the word I had used was superfluous to the sentence, which it obviously wasn't.

I would agree that if you want to get all 'what is the meaning of life' on me, yes, my question is nonsensical given that appreciation of art is a phenomenological aspect of human behaviour. But there is no way you can play your statement being workable in the given context.

Now, get to the back of the line if you want to play again, there's other people waiting.

Ok i get your swerve. You avoided the head on and simply side swiped a parked car.

how about this one lol.... rrraawwwwrr. dinosaur speak for post your old school flicks?

Yeah, she's a long-tem project that one, I wouldn't wait up for it.

This album had pics of my first ever piece and my only WC in it so rest assured, I want to see them badder than anyone. I'll get on the trail when I get time to go up to Syd and look old mate up again.

Some of the local legal kit

6552889381_e5de0192e5_b.jpg

IMG_7992 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6552890513_819bb5f9f3_b.jpg

IMG_7993 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6552884851_e2ecb21301_b.jpg

IMG_7987 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6552888279_267b0b5fe1_b.jpg

IMG_7991 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6552885899_5104ca1a53_b.jpg

IMG_7989 by jiangtaixi, on Flickr

6552887083_720a6449b7_b.jpg