>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

Australian law is to blame for

this young mans life cut short at 18??? Seriously? It was his own fault/stupidity painting a spot like that at 9pm. It should have been done in the middle hours of the night or atleast they should have looked out for each other. They were probably drunk aswell. Stupid stupid stupid. It's not called mainline for nothing. R.I.P to the kid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
RIP Ontre

I'm pretty sure that if all walls were legals cities would look a lot better and save on buffing costs... Which brings me back to my main point, the buff is to blame, they clearly have a vested interest in keeping us on the streets at night... DOWN WITH THE BUFF

It's so stupid to say fuck the buff, but did you consider that everytime state transit buffs the lines it gives writers more opportunities to rock fresh new pieces. This is why I love painting the lines. Everytime the lines gets buffed we all get a new wall to paint & we don't have to pay for the buff. Seriously imagine all the build up & toy wack incompetent shit that would be there if the lines weren't covered every so often. The buff saves us all money, we get to paint new walls & keep the lines fesh,exciting, sparkling & innovative & we don't have to pay for a two litre tin of buff paint like on a legal wall. It would be god dam boring if the lines never got buffed, Sraight up none of us would be able to paint at all due to all the excessive build up.

It's so stupid to say fuck the buff, but did you consider that everytime state transit buffs the lines it gives writers more opportunities to rock fresh new pieces. This is why I love painting the lines. Everytime the lines gets buffed we all get a new wall to paint & we don't have to pay for the buff. Seriously imagine all the build up & toy wack incompetent shit that would be there if the lines weren't covered every so often. The buff saves us all money, we get to paint new walls & keep the lines fesh,exciting, sparkling & innovative & we don't have to pay for a two litre tin of buff paint like on a legal wall. It would be god dam boring if the lines never got buffed, Sraight up none of us would be able to paint at all due to all the excessive build up.

Tale it easy bloke that was a joke. Why don't you just marry a buffman if you love em so much?

more.jpg

newszombe.jpg

pudl1.jpg

pudl.jpg

mare.jpg

amuse.jpg

From my last trip to your fair city :D

The fact is this poor kid wanted to paint the lines, took the risk and somehow didn't hear the Goose flying around the bend. Same thing happened to Bingo, he made a wrong judgement while corssing the lines.

It was 9:30 at night, trains run on mainline unitl past 1am so if you're going to paint that early you have to be quick and spot each other.

Regarding the laws and legal wall debate.

There are plenty of arguments for and against legal walls. There's a government study on it that included community views, police, writers, the lot.

No one's to blame, no amount of legals will stop people bombing the lines, insides, doing panels etc.

Lesson from this (once again) is be careful on the lines. Learn the system better and watch out for your mates.

Condolences to his family and friends.

* Bingo misjudged but he was also listening to the early edition ipod which he racked.

That bend is a notoriously dangerous spot which leads me to think that sometimes information is lost on younger generations as older writers can be reluctant to pass down information to younger ones and sometimes this is for the best intentions of learning themselves, not whoring spots etc.

With regard to legal walls etc tracksides will never be legal. Cityrail property will never be passed to legal walls as there is to much OH&S and publlic liability issues these days and this is not about to be refuted.

Furthermore I agree that its better it gets buffed, its nice to get a fresh background for tags, throwies and pieces. However there are dope areas like petersham etc where the old murals and pieces overlapping make it look sick.

People shouldn't be painting tracksides that are so close to where a train would pass, no matter the hour unless it is a certainty no trains are running. We saw this only a few months ago with the passing of Mong.

Personally I only paint tsides that have a gap of 2m at least from the tracks to the wall, and people get a better view from the train anyway.

RIP the kid, condolences to his family and friends. Fellas be careful that no-one else loses a life on an adreneline fueled RIP dedication tracky/panel or whatever.

To the kid wrinting Dont HUH - please see the Dont RBS above.

And to the kid writing Reach - do a little bit of research.

Lastly to the toys painting the Camperdown legal wall... fuck off... go paint the drains, they're 300m down the road.

Carry on.

To the kid wrinting Dont HUH - please see the Dont RBS above.

And to the kid writing Reach - do a little bit of research.

Lastly to the toys painting the Camperdown legal wall... fuck off... go paint the drains, they're 300m down the road.

Carry on.

kunt stop da grafferz braAaa

Saw a toy DAONE the other day but, lol