Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Soup

L&L in downtown SF

312 Kearny St.

San Francisco, California 94108

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guest spectr

fuck luck of the irsish get busted before i even make it to the map point mother fuckers goddam bullshit now where the hell am i going to party

maybe it's mymidwestern upobringing, but anything dealing w/ frisco, i think = gay

//s0sober

L&L's is hella bomb ass food........they buildin L&L's all over my city....only problem is that shit is expensive.....i took my ex-lady there.....2 plates of food and 2 drinks =$17....but hawaiin food is good tho..

Originally posted by Soup@Mar 18 2006, 02:47 AM

No man.

http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/

edit: to vanity.

yeah...L&L's...thats where we ate ...we had the chicken katsu....but we got the regular size (made for the tongans and somoans i guess)...which was hella food......$5.50 each....plus two large sodas...plus tax...plus dine in = about $17

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Vanity@Mar 18 2006, 10:05 AM

maybe it's mymidwestern upobringing, but anything dealing w/ frisco, i think = gay

//s0sober

actually, the chelsea (gay) district in Manhattan is way bigger than the castro district in SF.

must suck to be an ignorant-and-proud midwesterner.

if i lived in middle america, i'd probably kill myself

Originally posted by drewWrite+Mar 18 2006, 05:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drewWrite - Mar 18 2006, 05:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Mar 18 2006, 10:05 AM

//s0sober

actually, the chelsea (gay) district in Manhattan is way bigger than the castro district in SF.

must suck to be an ignorant-and-proud midwesterner.

if i lived in middle america, i'd probably kill myself

[/b]

lol.....yeah my cousin from manhatten told me the chelsea area is a good area to stay when i visited there...she said it was safe and the people wont bother you.....i got a motel out there on like west 17th by 5th ave...the first couple days in the city and i thought new york was hella gay...then i realised it was just the area i was in.... :haha:

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Joker@Mar 18 2006, 03:33 PM

hella expensive at $17?

You guys must 15...

it's shitty, greasy fast food. nothing but meat, grease, and empty carbs.

i fucking hate L&L, you can get just as much oil and cholesterol at

Jack in the Box for $4. seventeen bucks is a shit load for the grade of

"food" you're getting

if you're even remotely interested in so-called "hawaiian" food,

just remember hawaii is the only place in the US where you can order

SPAM cooked up for you in a restaurant.

real hawaiian food is not even marketable to the white man's palate

Originally posted by Joker@Mar 18 2006, 07:33 AM

hella expensive at $17?

You guys must 15...

thats a 20 right there, i dont know about you but im not about to spend 20$ everytime i eat out

5$ max

oh and i wouldnt eat at L&L im just gonna stick to hawaiian drive-in.

That shit is no better than the third rate chinese food shoppes in every neighbourhood

Good idea,

but execution of it gets a big THUMBS DOWN

yeah, if its same level as mickey d's then $20 is hella expensive..

Dumy you're on crack. L&L is far superior to Mickey D's. Chicken Katsu? Mongolian beef? What they're not saying is that for under $10, you're getting so much food you need to sit the fuck down for a minute or walk at risk of personal injury.

That dollar menu is for hobos when they spent all their money on crack and then realized, oh snap I need to eat too, what shal I do? So they go to MC Donnald's and order up a burger to scale with Michael Moore's dingleberries. yum.

Man if you haven't tried L&L, go get the chicken Katsu. Chances are the katsu sauce for your chicken is hidden somewhere behind the counter because people think it's so good that they run in and loot the fucking sauce. They've got mongolian beef too, bbq chicken, seafood, steak hamburgers, hot dogs, chili dogs, and of course, spam.

Spam musubi's pretty funny. $2 for 2 when you could make em for 10 cents. Everything else is pretty damn good. Fuck it i'm off to L&L.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Mar 18 2006, 07:30 PM

Its all a fucking gimmick, there is absolutely nothing "hawaiian" about the menu except for the laulau.

DrewWrite is right

Wtf my best friend is from Hilo and we fuckin bomb that dive all the time.

edit: Dive meaning resteraunt.

Originally posted by Soup@Mar 18 2006, 02:35 PM

Dumy you're on crack. .

FIRST OF ALL NIGGA..YOUR ASS MUST BE ON CRACK TO BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT..SECOND OF ALL READ MY POST..

"IF its on the same level" I LIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY BITCH NOWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN L&L ..I SAID "IF ITS ON THE SAME LEVEL THEN ITS HELLA EXPENSIVE" READ THE POST AND COMPREHEND THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU POST NIGGA..WITH YOUR PUNK ASS..I WANT YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE..WITH YOUR TOY ASS..SECOND OF ALL..ARE YOU SPONSORED BY L&L? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH NIGGA..I MEAN REALLY ARE THEY GIVING YOU FREE SANDWICHES AND LAULAU'S NIGGA?...DAMN THESE YOUNG NIGGAS BE WORKING MY NERVES..LEARN WHO YOU SPEAKING TOO

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Mar 18 2006, 07:48 PM

You missed the point. every food item you just mentioned has nothing to do with hawaii. It's all american, japanese, mongolian...

You're digging yourself in a hole here bud. That IS authentic hawaiian food. Hawaii's culinary staples are a combination of multi cultural foods from the various countries put together in what's called mix plates. The only staple that's obviously not from anywhere else but Hawaii is the use of spam.

so basically what you're saying is that none of Hawaii's staples have anything to do with hawaii and that its all american, japanese, mongolian, etc...combined in "mix plates"

yeah, thanks for clearing that up

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 18 2006, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 18 2006, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Soup@Mar 18 2006, 02:35 PM

Dumy you're on crack. .

FIRST OF ALL NIGGA..YOUR ASS MUST BE ON CRACK TO BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT..SECOND OF ALL READ MY POST..

"IF its on the same level" I LIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY BITCH NOWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN L&L ..I SAID "IF ITS ON THE SAME LEVEL THEN ITS HELLA EXPENSIVE" READ THE POST AND COMPREHEND THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU POST NIGGA..WITH YOUR PUNK ASS..I WANT YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE..WITH YOUR TOY ASS..SECOND OF ALL..ARE YOU SPONSORED BY L&L? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH NIGGA..I MEAN REALLY ARE THEY GIVING YOU FREE SANDWICHES AND LAULAU'S NIGGA?...DAMN THESE YOUNG NIGGAS BE WORKING MY NERVES..LEARN WHO YOU SPEAKING TOO

[/b]

Motherfucker that crack fucked up your tastebuds because if you think Mickey D's dingleberry sandwiches taste anything like chicken katsu you can just get the fuck outta here.

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 18 2006, 08:02 PM

so basically what you're saying is that none of Hawaii's staples have anything to do with hawaii and that its all american, japanese, mongolian, etc...combined in "mix plates"

yeah, thanks for clearing that up

Just like hot phillipino women have nothing to do with the phillippines. It's all from the Spaniards that raped them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this