Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUNI may be the most trashed system in the US right now. With rare exception, every other system I have ridden is basically spotless. I've only seen Canadian systems with more shit.

100% truth. everyone (me included) can bitch all they want bout SF oneflow styles but at least muni is crushed. 14s and 38s are wrecked. only clean buses are those ones out the presidio yards, but even they got cutty shots on panels here an there. from what ive seen lotta major cities got spotless transit. but the SF oneflow isnt easy, takes practice practice practice. i recommend getting your shit down on paper before hittin panels!

wtf its more like gotem got no kinda style that kid scam has been writin for way longer then gotem it looks more like gotem bit scams m hahahah go out and get some tags before you come around here talkin shit about the next motha fucka dont be mad your not runnin as hard as that fool. as a matter of fact dont be mad your not running period.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHAHAH YOU PROB ARE SCAM AHAHAHAHHA!!!!!:lol: :lol: :cool:

muni is made up of all city public transit. so yea, buses, the metro subway/light rail, but since the lines are so toyed up these days this thread got a lotta the "frisco-one flows" that originated on muni buses, only the are mostly on walls these days instead of buses.

Welcome to San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni). Founded in 1912, the Muni is one of America’s oldest public transit agencies and today carries over 200 million riders per year. Muni provides transit service within the city and county of San Francisco 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Muni operates 80 routes throughout San Francisco with stops within 2 blocks of 90% of all residences in the city. Operating Historic streetcars, modern light rail vehicles, diesel buses, alternative fuel vehicles, electric trolley coaches, and the world famous cable cars, Muni’s fleet is among the most diverse in the world.

San Francisco MUNIcipal Railway. Bus, trolley, light rail, cable cars. They run exclusively in SF.

San Francisco is the only city, that I know of, that calls its transit system MUNI. Its is also the greenest transit system in the country using more electric AND hybrid busses than any other city.

smug alert smug alert