Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately, my computer's harddrive got fried a week or so ago, so I lost all my shit. i dunno when ill be able to post shit up again for a minute...untill I gte a new harddrive....after I get a new job... HAHAHA but im still shooting....so when I get my shit back up and running ill have a gang of flicks.

thats why i was questioning it and you are the retard if you can't fucking see the green in the first couple letters.

no im not retarded cus i can see the green. you;re just an inexperienced toy that doesnt know shit because every etch shot thats used correctly has that same colored tint stupid ass. go read a book or somethin, the graff game doesnt need toys like you in it:lol: :lol: :lol:

BUMP NIGGAS WHO WERE TAGIN BEFORE 2000.....

WHERE THE PICS AT.... BUS... STREET... KEEP THIS ALIVE

i give you cats props for what you guys did bak in the day but yall arent gonna be around forever. so give sum props to the people rockin muni after 2000 and now and stop hatin so much on the nxt generation. we want muni to STAY crushed. right????

i give you cats props for what you guys did bak in the day but yall arent gonna be around forever. so give sum props to the people rockin muni after 2000 and now and stop hatin so much on the nxt generation. we want muni to STAY crushed. right????

haha thats really tho

I WILL BE AROUND FOR EVER... HAHAAHA.. WHY WOULD I GIVE PROPS TO THE TOYS HITTIN MUNI NOW..? ARE YOU SERIOUS... MUNI IS WACK MAYNE...I CANT BEILEIVE THE SHYT I SEE NOW... I GIVE PROPS TO THE MUNI WORKERS WHO GOTTA CLEAN THAT GARBAGE SHYT ON THE PANELS.... AND WHO THE FUCK TAGS BELOW WINDOWS? HAHHAHA... FUCK THE PROPS MAYNE.. YOU NHIGGAS GOTTA GET YA BARS UP AND ILL GIVE YOU SOME CREDIT...AND YES MUNI IS CRUSHED .... IF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYIN..

ALL MALO MAYNE

:lol:

I WILL BE AROUND FOR EVER... HAHAAHA.. WHY WOULD I GIVE PROPS TO THE TOYS HITTIN MUNI NOW..? ARE YOU SERIOUS... MUNI IS WACK MAYNE...I CANT BEILEIVE THE SHYT I SEE NOW... I GIVE PROPS TO THE MUNI WORKERS WHO GOTTA CLEAN THAT GARBAGE SHYT ON THE PANELS.... AND WHO THE FUCK TAGS BELOW WINDOWS? HAHHAHA... FUCK THE PROPS MAYNE.. YOU NHIGGAS GOTTA GET YA BARS UP AND ILL GIVE YOU SOME CREDIT...AND YES MUNI IS CRUSHED .... IF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYIN..

ALL MALO MAYNE

fuck u then

ALL MALO MAYNE

you just dont get it do you? YOU ARE GOING TO EVENTUALLY FUCKIN DIE. and busflows change. flows from the 90s look hella different from the ones in the 2000s. and yet there all good? wtf? i gotta say man, sum of these old school cats got flows that if somebody did that shit now yall would say," GODDAMN THAT SHITS FUCKIN WAAAACK!! GETY SUM BARS!" how does that work?? think bout that...

no.... YOU dont get it....

so yea... i should give props to shyt like this... wow!

422705814_45f1355f88.jpg?v=0

or props to this....

2747878974_eb8dfeb286.jpg?v=0

or props to this....

2752619376_0ffbf38c3d.jpg?v=0

or props to this.....

2072651255_62b7841489.jpg?v=0

my rookie nigga...are you fuckin serious...

i use to love hitin buses...and hitin the shyt in one stop... rockin the fuck outta of it.. fuck the driver.. fuck who ever is on the bus.. hop out the emergency exit... breakin the emergency glass....

now.. all i see is a call for help... fa real mayne... you cats are better off taggin in ur school text books...

so what made you start taggin? ....its already 2009

KOME CEE ME

SO I COULD AUTOGRAPH UR SKETCH BOOK

or props to this....

or props to this....

or props to this.....

i use to love hitin buses...and hitin the shyt in one stop... rockin the fuck outta of it.. fuck the driver.. fuck who ever is on the bus.. hop out the emergency exit... breakin the emergency glass....

now.. all i see is a call for help... fa real mayne... you cats are better off taggin in ur school text books...

KOME CEE ME

SO I COULD AUTOGRAPH UR SKETCH BOOK[/quote

alright. you gotta point. but i look at all the shit on the streets and on the bus and even on this fucking website and i cant really tell what a "good" flow is. i look at cutty hts and fck shit around my block and think if i did this shit now i would get hacked. i saw this nigga SIN TK crush a bus and the shit was not what i expected... i mean. if that nigga wasnt old then his ass would get HACKED. so what makes a good flow??? makin it a oneflow?? long connections between letters??? fat loops in the K and A ??? skinny loops??? wtff???? i meann, does STAK US seriously got a good flow????

or props to this....

or props to this....

or props to this.....

KOME CEE ME

alright. you gotta point. but i look at all the shit on the streets and on the bus and even on this fucking website and i cant really tell what a "good" flow is. i look at cutty hts and fck shit around my block and think if i did this shit now i would get hacked. i saw this nigga SIN TK crush a bus and the shit was not what i expected... i mean. if that nigga wasnt old then his ass would get HACKED. so what makes a good flow??? makin it a oneflow?? long connections between letters??? fat loops in the K and A ??? skinny loops??? wtff???? i meann, does STAK US seriously got a good flow????

hold on tho bruh i agree with u in that styles change and there ppl now who r innovative yet still stay with the frisko flow, but u cant b hating on old school niguhs like that foreal

u think old school hts and fck flows r hurt but wen u look at it ,those shoud b the flows and styles that influence ur own styles nowadays becasue old school crews like that are real ass frisko styles and ppl nowadays have strayed too far from that real frisko funk with some other ass weak ol' busflows

• Like 1

or props to this....

or props to this....

or props to this.....

KOME CEE ME

a good flow aint got nothin to do with your gay ass long connections or your lil toy ass loops. its all about knowin your history and havin style sucka. all these toys nowadays all just try and copy each and everybody else's letters. everything all looks like the same letters with no type of bars whatsoever. all you youngass toys tryin to tag needa fuckin just quit it. stop taggin just cuz you see the sick niggas doin it. just cuz you tag doesnt make you cool. your toy, you been toy, you will always be forever toy. just give it up. go read a book or something.:lol: :lol: :lol:

a good flow aint got nothin to do with your gay ass long connections or your lil toy ass loops. its all about knowin your history and havin style sucka. all these toys nowadays all just try and copy each and everybody else's letters. everything all looks like the same letters with no type of bars whatsoever. all you youngass toys tryin to tag needa fuckin just quit it. stop taggin just cuz you see the sick niggas doin it. just cuz you tag doesnt make you cool. your toy, you been toy, you will always be forever toy. just give it up. go read a book or something.:lol: :lol: :lol:

what are you sum fucking cop or sum shit??? read a book?? what the fuck??? you dont know me or what i write so why the fuck u callin me toy? cuz im tryna get better?? nigga fuck you. im not tryna be cool or sum shit. i write for the fun of it and cuz muni can suck a dick. and so can you faggot. FUCK YOU.

what are you sum fucking cop or sum shit??? read a book?? what the fuck??? you dont know me or what i write so why the fuck u callin me toy? cuz im tryna get better?? nigga fuck you. im not tryna be cool or sum shit. i write for the fun of it and cuz muni can suck a dick. and so can you faggot. FUCK YOU.

THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHTY THAT MAKES ME WANNA RUN THROUGH A NIGGAS POCKETS....

AND GRAB THE SHARPIE IN HIS POCKET AND TAG ON THAT HOMO FORHEAD.

REAL TALK MAYNE..... MORE PICS