Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was called the "CRUSHED MUNI" thread??? Why is there all these pics of tags on poles, walls, windows and so on? Where are the pics of "CRUSHED" Muni? I wanna see some CRUSHED MUNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a frisco one flow thread. or a bus flow. primarily used on muni....bit not only on muni.

13432_1202788383913_1054680028_30590917_3885373_n.jpg

4076942135_3603de4a80_b.jpg

13432_1202788423914_1054680028_30590918_7029795_n.jpg

4076941623_c849731d02_b.jpg

13432_1202788943927_1054680028_30590927_1845610_n.jpg

its a frisco one flow thread. or a bus flow. primarily used on muni....bit not only on muni.

I know what bus hopper styles are I hit my first Muni back in 87 in the pier 39 yard. The thread says CRUSHED Muni so I come in here expecting to see some fucked up Muni busses and I see one tag here and one tag there on busses and a shit load of tags on walls and other objects... Correct me if I'm wrong but this is posted in the Metal Heads section not the Brick Slayers... Street tags are just that street tags and have nothing what so ever to do with Muni!!!! With your analogy I could go rock the streets with a bus hopper style tag and call myself a bus hopper? Or if I caught a Philly style long tag, could I say was from Philly? Those wall pics and other crap belong in the Frisco thread this should be all shots of shit in Muni!!!!

who the fuck cares at least they are flicks.... and one flows, and shit done by people that get up on muni.

there is a huge difference from rocking a philly hand and claiming your from philly when your not, then rocking a clean busflow and not ever hitting a bus. ill stay posting what I post, simply because hardly anone post shit in this thread besides

"*incert crew shout out here*"

and if you don't like it, post flicks then, instead of typing about it.

have you been on a bus lately? theres the reason hardly any actual bus flicks get posted....becasue 90% of the shit is juts that...shit.....

post soem flicks from back when you were bus hoppin mayne, I bet you got some gems from back in the day!

i think that basically what happened was that the quality of the tags on muni has gone way down hill and really there just isnt anything worth taking pictures of. when there is them flicks come on here instantly. so just to keep things moving we started taking the one flows that were done properly and put em on here hoping that the young ones will see how its done and bring that to the lines.

but by all means, anyone with muni flicks POST THAT SHIT! i know you fucks got iphones and could be takin flicks all day. posting em instantly while you sit on them buses.

I thought this was called the "CRUSHED MUNI" thread??? Why is there all these pics of tags on poles, walls, windows and so on? Where are the pics of "CRUSHED" Muni? I wanna see some CRUSHED MUNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cus muni dont get crushed no more. it only gets 'over-tagged on' by a bunch of toy little kids wit no style and no respect for the og's cus they dont know their history

u probably be ridin avenue buses or sumthin

i catch coo shit runnin on buses still everyday

and at least 14s are hella crushed

i rather be bushoppin than bombin in the weak ass street scene right now

yeah the 14s get crushed. but i have shit that comes out of my ass that looks better then what comes out on those panels nowadays:lol: :lol: :lol:

i think that basically what happened was that the quality of the tags on muni has gone way down hill and really there just isnt anything worth taking pictures of. when there is them flicks come on here instantly. so just to keep things moving we started taking the one flows that were done properly and put em on here hoping that the young ones will see how its done and bring that to the lines.

but by all means, anyone with muni flicks POST THAT SHIT! i know you fucks got iphones and could be takin flicks all day. posting em instantly while you sit on them buses.

these toys dont have iphones to be takin flicks. im on the bus jackin em for it as soon as i see them tryin to take pics of their wack ass scribble for self promo on 12oz:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: