Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mayne shut the fuck up you got no idea what your talkin bout.....out bound mobbin ocean beach macks...keep talkin bout scam you toy that fools runnin way harder than you!!!

Let me quote that shit bitch you dont know who the fuck your talking to so stand the fuck down or get ran over..

got that you probly like what.... 26 nd under nigga stop talking I been paint'n for 21 years yeeee bitch!

prob run you in one fucking night if I needed to ...:scrambled: :scrambled: You cant see mee fucking OBM WTF IS THAT your a toy that runs as hard as.... lets seee Flers or w/e his fucking name is.

if you been writing 21 years, you sluffin for reals.. most cats who been down that long took a big ass break.. nothing to brag about. and if you have been down that long, there are some old school cats in here, and we know everyone in the bay who been down that long. no future in fronting.

back to PC j-cat.