mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bought it for 2k, but then again i was so gung ho on the bike i didnt even haggle. Its in pretty great shape and for the city is fast enough to get me in trouble. A LOT of trouble.... but maybe not fast enough to get me out of it. Then again thats what the F4i's for. This bikes meant to be a commuter/cruiser/bike that girls actually want to ride on.

vp2075689_1_large.jpg

was on the phone with the dealership getting approved for financing when someone walked in and bought it off the floor. cocksucker.

2007, 10kmiles. i was gonna have it, out the door, shipped, for $9k. ridiculous deal. :( back to the hunt.

if anyone knows of a 06/07 street bob for less than 10, holler at me.

if i was gonna get a dyna frame harley it would be a street bob, one of

my brothers has one. is it just me or does that tank and front fender

look like it's been repainted?

oh yea and i just saw the new harley blackline

MJS-harley-blackline.jpg

looks sorta like the nightster

NV47133_1.jpg

vp2075689_1_large.jpg

was on the phone with the dealership getting approved for financing when someone walked in and bought it off the floor. cocksucker.

2007, 10kmiles. i was gonna have it, out the door, shipped, for $9k. ridiculous deal. :( back to the hunt.

if anyone knows of a 06/07 street bob for less than 10, holler at me.

this is my bike to a tee. except mine is a dyna lowrider. always keep the thunderheader. braaaaaaap

talked to a chick today off craigslist.

2008 street bob, black, aftermarket exhaust, not sure which, but looks like thunderheader, forwards, saddlebags (dont care but ill ebay em). 1,900 miles, mint condition, $11,000 OBO. i emailed offering $10. i'll do the 11 if i need to, it's a great deal regardless.

trust me, i know. i left savannah, where at most you'd lose about a month (and even that was generally do-able, i'm just a pussy) and now i've lost half a year atleast. suuuuuucks.

heres the bike. waiting to hear back so i can make incredibly poor financial decisions, like spending all the money i'd saved up to pay my taxes on this bike,

so i can then ask for deferred payments for taxes. ha.

1yVrs_08streetbob.jpg

obviously saddle bags, logos, reflectors etc will go. new bars, relocate the signals, blah blah.

this thing is seriously tits. chick who owns it now knows nothing about bikes. bought it off original owner who put all the aftermarket shit on,

then only road it 700 miles. i'm sure he had it all done at HD before it even left the door. total RUB. shit is like xmas, hurry the fuck up.

layed the dyna down yesterday. fucked up leg, sore neck and back. taken away in waaambulance; with morphine drip....woooo hoooo. 7up truck turned left in front of me, with no signal as i passed on the left. locked up back tire and had to lay it down. primary cover, bars and risers are trashed. seeks, look at the v&h big pro pipe or go with thunderheader. both come in black. bike looks good

seeking, fuck financial bullshit man.. get the bike. gotta ride out like a G.... you only live once... I sold my old bike a few years back, pulled the trigger last year on a supermotard, not gonna say which kind in case trolls follow my posts and try to figure out who I am... Best decision I re-made. Nice bike... not ready for a cruiser yet, but when I am I'll be looking for blacked out Nightrain. no chromo.

Damn dude. Best wishes on speedy recovery, both you and your bike.

I've heard nothing but good things about thunderheaders, I just can't help but think they look like they got yanked off a submarine or something. They're just ugly. V&h seems more likely.

Fuck, I dumped my bike a couple weeks back too. Ton of gravel and driveway water runoff at the apex of a turn up on some twisty road in the hills. Rear wheel just slid right out, crushed my knee then bucked me off. The bike puttered home with no rear brake and my hands/knees look like hamburger. No more going out for a quick scoot without proper gear anymore.

layed the dyna down yesterday. fucked up leg, sore neck and back. taken

away in waaambulance; with morphine drip....woooo hoooo. 7up truck turned left in front of me, with no

signal as i passed on the left. locked up back tire and had to lay it down. primary cover, bars and risers

are trashed. seeks, look at the v&h big pro pipe or go with thunderheader. both come in black. bike

looks good

damn son, no fucking bueno. hope you didn't get too fucked up, lemme get a couple norcos off ya if you come around though;)