Mean Girls Talk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deformatron@Mar 2 2006, 12:13 PM

flavor flav in the KD video:

cause its a art form, you know what im saying, i use to write my name you know what im saying, cause it was part of hip hop you know what im saying? cope is keepin it real you know what im saying cause thats dope you know what im saying. i give much respect you know what im saying.

or something to that effect, you know what im sayin

:haha: :haha: LoL....i remember the first time me and my homie watched this video...we rewinded this part and watched it like 4 times....couldnt stop laughing...you know wha im sayin...

Originally posted by FuckCommies&Hippies+Mar 2 2006, 01:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuckCommies&Hippies - Mar 2 2006, 01:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-harvey wallbanger@Mar 2 2006, 03:11 PM

Fuck commies and hipies? Who are you, my grandfather? In 1966?

no im just a person who believes all foreigners need to get the fuck outta my country, and all those hippies who want to talk shit about the government need to be beheaded ;)

[/b]

you forgot the part about being an ignorant twat