<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright....Here's one.

So when i DJ i use an external HD, i own 2....

Recently i had to dump/backup a ton of stuff to the big 500gb one to clear space on my 200gig i bring to gigs....

the thing is that i copied the whole drive; so there are DUPLICATE files and such taking up space on the 500gig drive....how can i remove/view these files with out manually searching, cuase theres waaay too many folders and shit.....Suggestions??????

-if this rant didnt make sense, i will try and re-phrase later!

so casek and everyone else... how much interest is there in a 12oz irc... who is down other then me and casek... i would like to get that project going again and keep it going...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
FUCK COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK DELL, THEY CAN SUCK MY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK SQL SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is having a bad day at the office...:(

Seffiks if you need a new laptop I can hook you up with a great one very cheap! I hooked johnnyballbags up with 3 at his work. I have no problem doing it I owe you for all the music so it would be my pleasure to help.

I dont get commission off this stuff so if any of you guys need anything I would be happy to help you out. Alot of times the stuff I get is cheaper than Newegg.com

dammit. my least favorite part of computer building is the wiring. i need some assistance.

the damned power button works to turn on the computer, but no off, even holding it down for a few.

i think i farked up the wiring somewhere along the way. looking at it and everything makes sense except for the 4 holes on the LED connector and the 2 pins for that particular plug. dammit.

Seffiks if you need a new laptop I can hook you up with a great one very cheap! I hooked johnnyballbags up with 3 at his work. I have no problem doing it I owe you for all the music so it would be my pleasure to help.

I dont get commission off this stuff so if any of you guys need anything I would be happy to help you out. Alot of times the stuff I get is cheaper than Newegg.com

what you got?