<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

I can assure you that it's never a dull moment around here, Seph.

So, everyone be extra nice to Seph. He seems like a good addition to the oontz. As in, he might help you fix your computer one day.

Casek, what's going on with you? Is that DB job getting hairy, or something?

Ok so I have a comp question pertaining to mac, and to ipod purchases. On my Ipod I have music and videos and movies bought on another (ex girlfriend) computer. I have senuti and can rip songs and otherwise from my ipod, but not the purchased ones because of some lock that apple has on purchased music.

Is there any way to get that data off of my ipod and onto my computer, props to whoever helps me with this shit.

http://undrm.info/remove-DRM-protection/

http://www.macnn.com/articles/04/08/03/imovie.strips.itunes.drm/

i just got Cable and its going slower than my DSL.

Cant even stream video's.

seff: do you recall the title of the tuneup section you did?

thread search?

defragment your computer for now. get spywareblasterr and install it, then get spybot s&d and update, then run it. switch to firefox

Guest shai_hulud
update:

weird so now i'm running xunbuntu on the laptop, fairly fine

i guess this will have to do and it gives me something to learn

Applause.gif

I figured you can probably use a little encouragement at this point.

6xt7dye.jpg

nokia 6555 short review:

right, so this is a standard "nokia is trying to be different and yet the same" phone.

buttons are easy to press at the same time, 0 key is space when text messaging. you can't just arrow over to the right via the menu buttons. in my opinion, that sucks.

16 million colors on a 2 inch screen. tft. plays .3gp movies pretty well. an episode of family guy converted via "nokia media converter" looks pretty nice at 8 megs. at the same time, a full length movie converted is 60 megs. no more boredom in lines. easy way to get hot chicks to come over. (warning: fat chicks may approach,)

voice quality is nice. can't hold phone at bottom, as antenna is there. sucks.

overall, i give it a 6.8

p.s.: camera is 1.3 megapixels. looks shitty in darker places. colors aren't all that good. video is the same. 15 frames per second. good to catch cops abusing people on.

ok so i was reading on my camera's instruction booklet that pictures on your memory card are still there even if you deleted them and the only way to get rid of them is to physically destroy the card itself.

is there a way to recover these pics? i have a few of my dead homie in there that got lost in a clean up of my computer and would love to get back.

thanks

ok so i was reading on my camera's instruction booklet that pictures on your memory card are still there even if you deleted them and the only way to get rid of them is to physically destroy the card itself.

is there a way to recover these pics? i have a few of my dead homie in there that got lost in a clean up of my computer and would love to get back.

thanks

http://torrentportal.com/download/1530700/Pixrecovery%20With%20Serial%20Recover%20Damaged%20Corrupted%20Jpg%20Jpeg%20Files.torrent

virus scan