<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't you have a macbook pro or something dog? you should of gotten CS3 it's supposed to run better than cs2 since cs2 wasn't made for intel macs and stuff... and for activation all you have to do is put in the key while you're disconnected from the internetz.

anyone know how to burn a .gcm game file? i tried unscrambling it with unscrambler 0.4 or whatever it;s called for mac and all it did was make an .iso of 0 kb.

this brainwave generator thing is fucking WAY annoying how can use use this damn thing?????????? i could have just plugged in my sweeper and let it run on my carpet, then linoleum flooring , and then my wood floor and got the same exact results as this thing puts out

Computer Part Sale: Payment via Paypal

Only selling In US

Memory RAM x 2

Price $25.00 a piece (best if you have both) so $50 USD For the pair

184-pinDIMM.gif

Tech Specs:

Brand: Crucial Memory

Package Type: 184-pin DIMM DDR

Logical Type: 64x64

Speed: PC3200 / 400 MHz

Description: Non-Parity, Unbuffered

to see if yer computer is compatible use this tool

http://crucial.com/systemscanner/index.aspx

Power Supply:

160-Watt PFC Serial ATA Ready Power Supply

6088_1.JPG

showthread.php?t=105575&page=295

0u5427.jpg

160W 20PIN DP/N: 0U5427 U5427 Model: PS-5161-7DS, for Dell OptiPlex GX50, GX60, GX150,GX240, GX270, GX280 SSF aka Small Form-Factor, Dimension 4500C, 4600C, and 4700C. 2C 254MK

Model PS-5161-7DS

Compatible with:

GX260 SFF GX270SFF

Dell P/N 0U5427

Modem:

Price: $10.00 USD

Form Factor: Low Profile

Data Transfer Rate: 56K

Type: Data/Fax

Dvd-RW Drive

Price: $40.00 USD

ad5540a.jpg

pic_s1.png

Multifaceted, powerful - and only 12.7 mm in height.

We’d like to present two great new units with multiple read and write functions and the most compact form imaginable. They read DVD-ROMs with up to 8x speed and CD-ROMs with up to an amazing 24x speed.

The AD-5540A will impress you just as thoroughly when writing, due to their excellent values in all formats. It writes to DVD-Rs, DVD +Rs and DVD +RWs at 8x speed **** or DVD-RWs at 6x speed. And it handles DVD-R DL/DVD +R9 format disks just as comfortably (4x) as CDs in -R/-RW formats (24x).

Product Specification:

Transfer Rate read: DVD: 8x max. CD: 24x max.

Transfer Rate write: DVD-R: 8x max. DVD +R: 8x max. DVD-RW: 6x max. DVD +RW: 8x

max. DVD-R DL: 4x max. DVD +R9: 4x max. CD-R: 24x max. CD-RW: 24x max.

Access time: DVD: 180 ms CD: 150 ms

Mechanism: Tray load mechanism

Interface: E-IDE / ATAPI

Burst transfer rate: PIO mode 4 / Ultra DMA 33

Media supported: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD +R, DVD +RW, DVD +R9, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW

Modes supported: DVD-Video, CD-ROM XA, CD-Audio, CD Extra, CD Text, CD-I Ready, CD-Bridge, PhotoCD, Video CD, Hybrid CD

Writing methods: DAO, SAO, TAO with zero gap, variable or fixed packet, multisession

Compatibility: MPC Level 3, MultiRead, PC2001

Weight: 0.18 kg

Dimensions: 128 mm x 12.7 mm x 129 mm

Special features: 12 cm and 8 cm CD and DVD media are supported, buffer under run error prevention

open itunes let it run for 5 minutes then go to to the start menu right click an empty area on the bar and select task manager from there you will see some tabs at the top click the one that says processes scroll down till you see itunes then you will see an area called memory post how much memory it is using