Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeRVe54

Nintendo......ya, nes

im gonna go with River City Ransom. most under rated game EVER. point blank. it would be an awesome remake too.

that game if it was remade would blow and GTA or any of them other new games the fuck out the water.

I still play nes to this day. There was this one game and I cant remember the name of it. It was like a first person point of view game and you just had to keep jumping over bottomless pits in front of you. If you ate the mushrooms you died which confused me as a young kid because mushrooms in mario was a good thing. I hate nintendo. I wish they would make a new side scroling game on a new system that had super good graphics. That would make my day.

i played this one game where you were a monkey on a skeateboard and you had to get coconuts and shit. there was this one level with all purple and shit. anyone have any idea??

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Feb 20 2006, 06:31 AM

i played this one game where you were a monkey on a skeateboard and you had to get coconuts and shit. there was this one level with all purple and shit. anyone have any idea??

That was called uhhhhhhhhhh hmmmm.. fuck its on the tip of my brain.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TOWN AND COUNTRY SKATES or someshit like that.

Kid_Niki_Radical_Ninja_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

Kid Nikki.

kungfu.png

KUNG FU.

cabal.gif

Cabal.

ss_smb3_t.gif

SMB3.

duck_hunt.gif

Duck Hunt.

tmnt2-2.gif

TMNT2

tmnt3-1.gif

TMNT 3, awesome 2-player mode.

paperboy_2.gif

Paperboy.

california_games_08.gif

California Games.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now