Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ishbel Bullen

Trades

how many of you work in the trades here?

i know a lot of you work in offices but i dont hear anything about the trades. I'm a 2nd Year Apprentice Ironworker myself, anyone else here in the trades?

I used to be a groundskeeper at a country club....now i rock the suit and tie.

I still have calluses on my hands as keepsakes though

Carpentry, finish carpentry, drywall finisher, and I dable with minor plumbing. Id love to learn electricity.

Basically everyone in my family works in an engine machine shop or is a mechanic I did it for a long time when I was a kid.

I think thats what got me strong. Lifting engine blocks and cranks all day for 4 summers.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 19 2006, 03:59 PM

Carpentry, finish carpentry, drywall finisher, and I dable with minor plumbing. Id love to learn electricity.

damn, son, you must be rolling in the dough.

Originally posted by ego maniac@Jan 19 2006, 04:38 PM

nuthin better than a working class man

You're kidding, right?

I thought the girls are into the suit and ties.

I may work in an office, but the only rig I have is a dope ass 70's cream white tux with bell bottoms and goldish brown trim.

yes, its supafly!

sorry no ruffles.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Jan 19 2006, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Jan 19 2006, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Jan 19 2006, 03:59 PM

damn, son, you must be rolling in the dough.

[/b]

When i work things are good. When I find side work, things are really good. It's hard getting quality side jobs at a young age though. A lot of people have this misconception that you have to be 50+ to know what you are talking about. The other misconception is that people think that since i am younger i will work for any rediculously low amount of money. Fuck them and fuck that.

Guest im not witty

i build office furniture and shit. used to work in a cabinet shop. its not that great but its alot more fun building the desk than sitting at it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I come from a long line of dentists/orthodontists/teeth people.

There is absolutely nothing even remotely interesting to me about teeth, so I'm breaking the legacy so I can design things and make awesome stuff.

used to do drywall, carpet, electrical, plumbing, drop ceilings, tile floors, carpentry. i prefer taht shit over office jobs anyday.

is whole sale a trade?

if so im a soon to be whole saler

and ive done construction, house framing to be exact

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this