Laguna Beach

Milton

damn this should be turned into the lame mtv reality show super threadola.(no offense milton)

but everything spoken upon in this thread makes me sick to my stomach,hopefully the producers of these shows will go bankrupt and the kids starring on the shows will realize they arent going to be on the next sex and the city series.soo they will all have to live normal live's and they will have to use the drive through at mcdonalds instead of getting free meals at their favorite italian restaurant just because they are spoiled,self centered kids,living in orange county that never worked for a thing in their life..soo they get put on some show and they are getting paid to make other people look bad.

suffer a self-imposed exile, taste the bitter fruits of denial

In the presence of greatness..the humble can only bow.

die a painful death please.I am now done ranting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GEEB@Dec 26 2005, 02:38 PM

^^

Most of that area is full of emos and bitchy ass rich kids who spend all day hanging out in front of the local jamba juice talking about shit they dont really care about and complaining about "how they didnt get the car they wanted for thier birthday"...fuck rich kids.

Man ....The OC isn’t all that bad ... It depends on where you are talking about ... it’s like any other suburban county in the nation. You have your overly nice areas and you have your ghettos.

I grew up in Orange County and bet your ass I didn’t have shit for money. Worked my ass off to buy my first car and all. Now there is a large abundance of Laguna Beach types of people in all the cities on the south end of the county Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo etc.. . The central cities where I grew up are mellow (parts of Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, and Huntington Beach ...Lots of action sports companies are based in this area. Volcom, Hurley, RVCA, Kr3w, even Paul Frank … its nice place to chill. the cities on the north end feel very similar to LA as they border on LA county. Anaheim (Disneyland what) Fullerton, Cypress …etc.

Don’t believe the hype it’s not all rich little shits in nice cars even if there is a lot of them. They suck as friends …I do know that …self-absorbed, insecure, and often living in a state of perpetual adolescents.

As to how this became worthy of putting on TV is very logical ... Make everyone want this brainless existance. Isnt that the goal of TV to begin with ??