Joint WholeCars & E2Es

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Freight WholeCars & E2Es

you can tell the self promo when all of the sudden you see like 10 cars by the same dudes pop up in a raw posted all from one person! haha just wait for the bench fools! your works not that impressive if you dont even have faith that other people will like it enough to flick it and share it with the world.

you can tell the self promo when all of the sudden you see like 10 cars by the same dudes pop up in a raw posted all from one person! haha just wait for the bench fools! your works not that impressive if you dont even have faith that other people will like it enough to flick it and share it with the world.

still a pretty sick thread, dude

You put your name on boxcars and other freights so that you can get your name out to anywhere that rails exist. Not so that you can go home and put it on the online interwebs

Last time i'll comment then we can get back to the pics. I don't see the difference in posting your own pic on the net than showing a pic you took to your friends. it's just getting the name out there and being proud of your art. the where when and how just seems irrelevant. just my opinion.

Last time i'll comment then we can get back to the pics. I don't see the difference in posting your own pic on the net than showing a pic you took to your friends. it's just getting the name out there and being proud of your art. the where when and how just seems irrelevant. just my opinion.

there is a huge and obvious difference between posting something on a public website and showing a picture to friends or actual people you know.

get in line like everyone else. the only real way to get ahead is by painting more, not by posting wet cars on the internet.

moving on:

pictures%5C52344%5CIMG_5919tbox.jpg

pictures%5C2065%5Cgraff%20gon.jpg

pictures%5C24811%5CABOX%2052404-Q406%20%5B5-17-2006%5D.jpg

pictures%5C4613%5CIMG_9809.jpg

pictures%5C21435%5CIMG_4722.JPG