I'm DRUNK!!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Sep 29 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Sep 29 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Sep 28 2005, 09:31 PM

i dont get it. a thread about being drunk is fine. but as soon as someone mentions drugs, shit gets closed. WELL HAH! MAROJUANA, LSD, METH, CRACK, COKE, SMOKE ROCK, POT, WEED, HASSHH, ACID! DO EEEEEEEEECSTASSSSSYY POT AND LIKE METH AND SHIT SON. GET RIPPED

Alcohol isn't illegal, but then I doubt everybody on this thread from the US is over 21 either.

Alcohol threads should be banned just like drug threads because they're started for the same stupid reasons.

"Hey guys look at me, I'm fucked up and I have no friends so here I am on the internet telling random people about it."

This is seriously the first sign of a substance abuse problem.

[/b]

Haha, fuck you Stephanie, why don't you go get your nails done, grown men are talking in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Alcohol isn't illegal, but then I doubt everybody on this thread from the US is over 21 either.

Alcohol threads should be banned just like drug threads because they're started for the same stupid reasons.

"Hey guys look at me, I'm fucked up and I have no friends so here I am on the internet telling random people about it."

This is seriously the first sign of a substance abuse problem.

Haha, fuck you Stephanie, why don't you go get your nails done, grown men are talking in here.

yeah, fuck you stephanie...

I think 12oz needs to run an intervention on biggus....to get off his high horse !

Originally posted by isor357@Sep 29 2005, 03:50 AM

alcohol is one of the worst drugs. In terms of addiction, organ damage, worker productivity and the list goes on and on and on. Ive never wrecked my car because i smoked too much herb. Ive never blacked out on weed and came too in jail either. Xanax is another story. That shit is EVIL. Smoke weed everyday

Im a lush too though. Started getting drunk when i was in middle school. Used to drink at school. Used to get drunk before school. Regularly. By my senior year i slowed way down. My sides hurt constantly... I thought i fucked my liver and kidneys up so i slowed down

I got drunk at school ...with the teacher's beer!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Sep 29 2005, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Sep 29 2005, 01:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Sep 29 2005, 12:53 AM

Wednesdays are the new Fridays.

That's what I was wondering last night when my little brother suggested we get some beer. I was like, "is it Friday already?" and he said, "Nope, Wednesday...."

We still drank...

[/b]

thursdays are the new saturday as well, but you already knew that

• 1 month later...

fúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitavesfúck& xplitavesfúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitaves

fúck& xplitaves