Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

I'm DRUNK!!

I remember when I made a drunk thread. DHabs brushed it off as if I was a n00b :(

Originally posted by fatalist@Aug 3 2005, 11:21 PM

did you steal my eyeshadow?

Lol, its still missing?

Well i dont think you'll find it on here but good luck ;)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Aug 3 2005, 05:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Aug 3 2005, 05:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Aug 3 2005, 06:10 PM

Bring it! :hatred:

Tequila huh?

Decided to drink the whole bottle?

Battling the mexicans is never a pretty afair. Sure as hell fun though.

See ya at the alamo.

:krunk:

[/b]

And I live in Texas too, so it's not hard to find them. Just yesterday when I was at the store, it was amazing... this short older hispanic guy was buying a case of bud light... he did NOT say a word of Engrish the whole time he was in the store. He was leaving and looking back at all the people in the line and I started to laugh... "I only had a couple beers" and he said more... and I said, "naw this is good for me..." and he said... simply .... "Mexican." Funnies shit all week so far.

i can't stand mexican beer or alcohol. however, i had a more than a couple of carbombs last night. me and my buddies talked a couple of older ladies into taking some carbombs with us and they landed up going from bar to br with us and then one of us got laid by one of the older ladies. it was a good, blurry night.

Originally posted by DETO@Aug 4 2005, 12:10 AM

i can't stand mexican beer or alcohol. however, i had a more than a couple of carbombs last night. me and my buddies talked a couple of older ladies into taking some carbombs with us and they landed up going from bar to br with us and then one of us got laid by one of the older ladies. it was a good, blurry night.

it was you, who got laid

the ups guy asked me to hold a package for the apartment next to me , so i give it to the guy when he comes home, today he knocks on my door and gives me 3 cans of some bugged out great russian beer. word up to him

purple haze and 3 cans of rubaniskwiblet is the shit

the other day i found a case of beer but discovered it was light beer so i shared it with my firends

I finished my 12 of labatt and I am gonna pedal my ass down to the bar.

I love not having to work until 1pm on fridays.

Seriously, if your ever offered a job as a security guard, take that shit. Best job ever.

wonk sknurd.

nothing like waking up at 7am to find almost a whole 12er left. Drunk by noon but that's ok....... :burn:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this