visiting philly

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FDR is skateable

LOVe is skateable, but be prepared to run

i think same goes with City Hall

i think theirs a park by the water..dont know exactly, but its new indoor

if ur their, go to Rarebreed at 17th and South..more towards the 18th block right next to a Pizza Shop

Thats the local graff shop..stop by and drop a hand or two

http://www.Rarebreed215.com

i wouldnt even bother with trying to skate Love or City Hall, but roll by to check it out and definitley roll around center city. theres little shit to skate hidden all over. and if you get a chance, check out the parking lots underneath 95 in south philly, theyre starting to rebuild ledges and little hips and banks and crap. and expect FDR to be super crowded unless its not real nice out or its 5 in the morning.

and itll start to get cold around thanksgiving, but i guess that depends on what your idea of cold is.

im going because my friends parents will be gone over thanksviging so i can crash at his place for free. weathers gonna be COLD though. but i will have a place to crash for sure.

i'd like to come earlier. we'll see. i have a free flight there pretty much whenever, but im broke right now and need a job..

best believe MisP and Rage will be MAD CHILLIN!