DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

haha remember that one pic that showed Delf kickin nazi skinhead ass? hahaha that was sweet.

id have to say that TSR was the all time freshest graf crew in detroit, period.

fuck all this new "im taking graffiti to a whole nother level" bullshit, nothing tops 10 color burners in the street.

Originally posted by janell@Mar 23 2005, 03:37 PM

ture dat fuck channel 7. Let the man drive his burgundy Lincoln navigator shit give him some 22in chrome rims too, this is the motor city! I agree 10 color burners in the street are dope-cool-ill bottom line!

take it easy over there, don't get too worked up!

Im gonna have to almost agree with squrrl meister on that last statment except what about the earthbound boys and the cold fusion homies or even AT or MHC, i could never vote on the ''freshest'' graff crew in detroit, but i do miss seein army,gram,kosek,fohr gettin down on one wall, but that was then this is now....Maybe we could be lucky enough for a Taking-Suckas-Respect reunion in the future...I kinda wish seeking would do a 2 page self promo at least it would be quality flicks instead of meaningless blabba.

squrrl master hit me up i got some bootlegs of that HOOD 2 HOOD the blockumentary i could possibly drop a copy in the mail but a nigga needs your address.

dude, my 'meaningless blabba' is my self promo, where you been?

ha.

personally, if we're gonna get all nostalgic, the dopest time for detroit graff, atleast as far as pieces are concerned, is the summer dibs and justo did all those crazy hollow pieces. watching them use two cans of paint, rusto fats, no cleaning up, and still coming off harder than anything i'd ever seen here just blew me away. of course i guess it really comes down to what you value in graff though. personally, i've seen enough of it and painted enough of it to no longer be impressed by flashy colors and tricks, so seeing that stripped away, leaving nothing but the letters, was sort of 'humbling' to me in a way. there was nothing to hide behind, no fill, no spot to rationalize or justify, there was just the wall and what they saw to put on it. people have painted all sorts of pieces in all sorts of places, but nobody else has done that. which again, all comes down to what you value.