DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

murdertrain, do you do throwies at all? I don't think I ever flicked a throwie by you before. I seen on once that half ass resembled a throw and I think is said hulk hogan or randy savage under it. and I remember you giving shout outs to scott mtchell and mel farr, but no throwies...

murdertrain, do you do throwies at all? I don't think I ever flicked a throwie by you before. I seen on once that half ass resembled a throw and I think is said hulk hogan or randy savage under it. and I remember you giving shout outs to scott mtchell and mel farr, but no throwies...

ive done some dude (not nearly enough though, they are fun as hell!) theres some on here actually. they are wonky but hell fun as hell.

the best ones were buffed though. :p

also that hulk hogan one is SOOOOOO OLD AND NASTY. i hate it and hoped it burned.

bumpski to the loaf, dems, amo, marm, and porab!

I am gonna go up in the packard just to flick the damage. but last time I was up in that bitch, the first time of these last 2 times it caught, that hulk hogan shit was still runnin. it's all good though, look at your shit now, laugh at it than. bump sisto, and that marms train.

how does someone bring the hate if they don't know what you write? just wonderin. you posted a grip fuckload of flicks. oh yeah, glen aint no asshole. dude likes flowers, and jump roping, paints pretty pictures, and he told me his fav band in the world is cheap trick. oh yeah, he rollerblades also. true story.

Hatin' has no rules or limits an shit. Ask buck nastys moms who drank out a dog bowl.

niggas hate haters. they hatin' too right there. that nigga ward got pissed pink pantys in a bunch and tell me go fuck off cause i said his arrow piece looks booty. Nigga, thats critisism! and that shit was booty. do niggas go to a rim shop and say "nah those rims is booty" and the rim nigga who own the shop say "nigga! get the fuck out. you dont sell rims as nice as i do. sell rims like me or your opinion aint shit". hell the fuck nah.

by the ways. i think that nigga ward shit is nice. just not that booty piece with all them Target dots in the backdrop. fills lookin like lucky charm marshmellow colors.

detroit_ghetto.jpg

315186339_eb387ebd34.jpg

I APPROVE WHATEVER THIS NIGGA RADIO SPITS. I PUTS IN ON A PLUTONIUM G.

Sintex.jpg

sincerely your spraypaintin hero nigga,

SINTEX