DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

pradaperk.jpg

is this the same peru?

10_1

or did i catch a bite?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hahahahha...u guys are the biggest fags on earth.

its not even the same word....nor do they look alike.

p.s. kill yourself.... no really.

you guys just keep proving the quote in the flick.

i was here before you....and i will be here long after you get off your own dick.

has anyone ever reminded you of how little you matter?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'll take that with a grain of salt... Swl might be hitting up spots in detroit and thinking that they are running shit but the truth is that swl isnt shit compared to crews from other cities... if you would like me to elaborate on why they really aren't that good i can. They might be good for detroit but thats not saying much to be honest. Thanks for commenting on something that doesnt involve you btw

I'll take that with a grain of salt... Swl might be hitting up spots in detroit and thinking that they are running shit but the truth is that swl isnt shit compared to crews from other cities... if you would like me to elaborate on why they really aren't that good i can. They might be good for detroit but thats not saying much to be honest. Thanks for commenting on something that doesnt involve you btw

this guy is way too emo

Originally Posted by Mnyama (View Original Post)

WOWthank you. swl is garbage. throwies are garbage. god will someone else start getting up. i wanna see some more gray, noe, and maybe some fud. When i finally move to detroit ill give em something to look at.

its not a problem.. kids just need to stop running mouths.. thats it. simple as that.

really its a 3 step program..

rule 1 through 3.. "Dont talk shit"

and dont even think posting hate comments is fresh.. I have always and will always just take it to PM's.

you should have taken it literal.

now i get to prove how little you matter since you seem to have forgotten. SWL has never stated that they run shit. guess what buddy....this is the DETROIT thread....not the nation-wide thread. so it sounds to me like you are fishin for a reason to hate. which i love by the way. rather than give me your OPINION(which doesnt matter as stated earlier)...why dont YOU shut up and then get up..and show me whats really good. its simple really....show and prove. oh..and by the way....since you are too much of a toy for me to not hold your hand through this shit...let me shed some light.....im in SWL so in actuality....it does involve me.

Originally Posted by Mnyama (View Original Post)

WOWthank you. swl is garbage. throwies are garbage. god will someone else start getting up. i wanna see some more gray, noe, and maybe some fud. When i finally move to detroit ill give em something to look at.

OOOOH MAN!!!! WE CANT WAIT!!!!

p.s. i love you for your opinion.

you should have taken it literal.

now i get to prove how little you matter since you seem to have forgotten. SWL has never stated that they run shit. guess what buddy....this is the DETROIT thread....not the nation-wide thread. so it sounds to me like you are fishin for a reason to hate. which i love by the way. rather than give me your OPINION(which doesnt matter as stated earlier)...why dont YOU shut up and then get up..and show me whats really good. its simple really....show and prove. oh..and by the way....since you are too much of a toy for me to not hold your hand through this shit...let me shed some light.....im in SWL so in actuality....it does involve me.

First off it was between me and oral and then you felt the need to but in, so actually you started it. By saying what you did about me not mattering, maybe i don't to you but, Swl really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things either. So maybe the next time you decide to comment on things that don't involve you will think before you leap and not get involved then all this frivolous typing could have been avoided. I don't have a problem with you or your crew personally. All I'm trying to allude at is that the next time you feel the need to hate on something and think that you have the right to because your in Swl, think about how your crew isn't that amazing in the grand scheme of things, your average.

First off it was between me and oral and then you felt the need to but in, so actually you started it. By saying what you did about me not mattering, maybe i don't to you but, Swl really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things either. So maybe the next time you decide to comment on things that don't involve you will think before you leap and not get involved then all this frivolous typing could have been avoided. I don't have a problem with you or your crew personally. All I'm trying to allude at is that the next time you feel the need to hate on something and think that you have the right to because your in Swl, think about how your crew isn't that amazing in the grand scheme of things, your average.

youre chuck full of opinions when there was no request for them.

"actually you started it."

-do you realize how gay you sound?

p.s. this is a pubic forum. so what you say on here ...no matter who it was directed to is a matter open for all who have logged into this site to comment on, its not as if i read a private message between oral and yourself and decided to say something.

oh yeah ..and please explain what ".....feel the need to hate on something and think that you have the right to because your in Swl" means? i dont really recall that happening.

..and maybe you took what i said a bit too personally. however....in the "grand scheme of graffiti"......you dont matter. so you should keep your hater ass opinions to yourself.

keep talkin while the work we put in speaks for itself.