DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

them set of flicks and kickin it in detroit and peepin yall freeway and street hits everytime I come through is why I got mass respect for yall, bump detroit all day yall got da midwest and north north on lock mad props to dems, loaf, marm, money, pak, eggs, gasm, gray, optrik, rio, kosher, luxrury puttin in that street work, stay up

bump dems. i see this dude up everywhere. how many other people do you really see everywhere like him? who else has ANYTHING running in brightmore? i barely see any swl shit out that way. only dude i really see on the southfield freeway aside from some old sehv shit thats still running. i did see the new peru and kosher shit on chicago though. props to both swl, fbs, and everyone else doing their thing.

:eek:

:confused: jesus....are you serious? i graduated high school 10 years ago. get your weight up hommie.

holy shit 10 years ago, I'm still in high school!! guy get the fuck out of here!!! nobody cares when you graduated.just know what your getting your self into.you fuckn oversize EMO you fuckn "MYSPACE G" what, Is it Gram to the rescue. :o . "nigga Im in the trapp, you stay in the chat" come out fag-o!!!!

holy shit 10 years ago, I'm still in high school!! guy get the fuck out of here!!! nobody cares when you graduated.just know what your getting your self into.you fuckn oversize EMO you fuckn "MYSPACE G" what, Is it Gram to the rescue. :o . "nigga Im in the trapp, you stay in the chat" come out fag-o!!!!

first of all...you called me "guy". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you have no clue who i am. the fact that you would use the word "emo" to describe me proves it.

im not getting myself into shit.....cause aint shit poppin.

"gram to the rescue"???? what the does that mean anyway? you made the comment that SWL are a bunch of fags....and how you are gonna "run our shit". i just wanted to reply and let you know that there's no bitch in me.

second of all....im not on myspace. its obvious our lives do not parallel each other what so ever....which means you dont know shit about me.

so you do you...

and imma stay Smokin Wizard Leaf.

bump dems. i see this dude up everywhere. how many other people do you really see everywhere like him? who else has ANYTHING running in brightmore? i barely see any swl shit out that way. only dude i really see on the southfield freeway aside from some old sehv shit thats still running. i did see the new peru and kosher shit on chicago though. props to both swl, fbs, and everyone else doing their thing.

actually brightmore is where im from. it was the first place i got up. i was the first up over there..and i know i wont be the last. but dont be fooled...open your eyes.