DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally Posted by Mnyama (View Original Post)

I'll take that with a grain of salt... Swl might be hitting up spots in detroit and thinking that they are running shit but the truth is that swl isnt shit compared to crews from other cities... if you would like me to elaborate on why they really aren't that good i can. They might be good for detroit but thats not saying much to be honest. Thanks for commenting on something that doesnt involve you btw

WOWthank you. swl is garbage. throwies are garbage. god will someone else start getting up. i wanna see some more gray, noe, and maybe some fud. When i finally move to detroit ill give em something to look at.

when you move out of mommies house........... lol..... a faggot keep my dick out'cha mouth

i just shit my self and it smells like deths breath.

marm has a smaller wiener than me.

gasm has bannana hands and looks like ET when he laughs.

gray wanted to fondle my balls last night but i didnt let him.

same with pak.

fud your girl wants me.

optrik i dunked ur tooth brush in the toilet last time i was over.

porab.... god damn u!

sorry im bored and all of these statements are true

that brah shit is fucking terrible.

punc,

go get one of those little free apartment/real estate magazines, or a metro times or something, get a sharpie, and fill up every single inch of the thing with tags. do hundreds and hundreds of them. do them the same, do them different, doesnt matter, just do a ton of them. when you fill up one, get another and fill that up as well.

that brah shit is fucking terrible.

punc,

go get one of those little free apartment/real estate magazines, or a metro times or something, get a sharpie, and fill up every single inch of the thing with tags. do hundreds and hundreds of them. do them the same, do them different, doesnt matter, just do a ton of them. when you fill up one, get another and fill that up as well.

ahhh yes... sensei

My training begins

That's a little more encouraging than "Get that shit outta here!" :D