DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

....not tellin where.

Good, you have better judgment than 90% of the board.

As for the josh/amaze, apparently I'm retarded.

I just saw it on the news, its the new museum of contemporary art, and includes a robotic fake graffiti writer hanging up there moving its arm to spray paint. Still awesome to see those up there.

graffiti and poop everywhere...

that josh is fresh... why do they say 2007 tho?

shut up grizzle... i don't wear pants that any tighter than yours... i know i've seen far in waaaay tighter and you get down with that kid all the time... no offense to far...

griz is king of graff nazism...

butthole.

you have to be the most clueless know-it-all...

...you wear pants tight as hell..rockin apple bottoms and shit. yeah...far wears tight pants..but dont pass the buck. we are talking about you. and you wear tight pants. dont try to font on yourself, now. yeah...far is my boy...do we hang out?... rarely. have i painted with that kid?....once. is he a real cool dude that i consider a real good associate?...yes. so what in the fuck are you talking about?

just be sure to remind me how you feel about me the next time you see me out.

who cares?

pants are pants.

if you like them and they suit you, wear them. if you can run in them, wear them, shit.

and being g'd out in baggy pants and gangster gangster and shit, doesnt make you any better.

you gonna be able to run in your baggy pants? theyll fall down your ankles, and you will trip and be ass out when the jackson five oh run up.

who cares?

pants are pants.

if you like them and they suit you, wear them. if you can run in them, wear them, shit.

and being g'd out in baggy pants and gangster gangster and shit, doesnt make you any better.

you gonna be able to run in your baggy pants? theyll fall down your ankles, and you will trip and be ass out when the jackson five oh run up.

yes..and gay is gay. tight ass ankle grabers are just as weaksauce as ravers wearing huge ass pants.

how about you just paint. and quit worrying about everyone else. detroit graff used to be about painting and gettin up. i cant wait till all this bitchin stops and evryone paint again. and paints because they like it not because its the cool thing to do.

who are you directing this to?

the bitching will never stop as long as there are plenty of bitches painting.

the ones who paint cause they like it are still painting...the ones who paint cause its cool will fall off in due time. they allways do.

not to anyone in perticular. i just havnet been home in a while and i get on here to see whats up and it seems like detroit graff is lost. anyone else sees this shit and it makes them real detroit heads look like toys. and that shouldnt happen because ther are some good detroit writers.

plus i was down in the yards and people were just scribbln through the shit wrather then wrecken over with some good pieces or burners. it seems like no one has respect for what should run and what gets painted on. i know there are no rules and regulations but when i was in the yards a long time ago i cat named dibbs seen me down there and was like if you aint paintin get out. it seems like heads are just in the yards hangin out and disrespecting real graff. u know beaf is beaf on the graff tip but paint over shit and do it right.

maybe im just wranting and waistin my time.

plus i was down in the yards and people were just scribbln through the shit wrather then wrecken over with some good pieces or burners. it seems like no one has respect for what should run and what gets painted on. i know there are no rules and regulations but when i was in the yards a long time ago i cat named dibbs seen me down there and was like if you aint paintin get out. it seems like heads are just in the yards hangin out and disrespecting real graff. u know beaf is beaf on the graff tip but paint over shit and do it right.

maybe im just wranting and waistin my time.

what you are saying is very true. and very sad. its funny cause cats in detroit will side bust you and/or diss you for nooooooooo reason at all. its like their lives are so insignificant that they need to validate it by getting attention by any means neccessary. graffiti is missing people getting smacked in the mouth for being wack. bring back '83. hahaaha