I LIKE THAT THOUGH SEEK "TOUGH LOVE"

BUT REALLY "NO LOVE"

THAT WAS BASICLLY IT

YA WHAT UP FARMS... I SAW HIM AT THE LEGENDS SHOW

I THINK A BIG WALL WITH THE OLD SKOOL KATS WOULD BE DOPE

PRE 98

BUT YA JUSTO WOULD SAY FUCK OFF FO SHO HAHA

DUBLWISEFARMS F.V (EVEN THOUGH I FORGET WHAT IT STOOD 4)HAH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i think originally it was 'fucking/fearless vandalds', and was often written as FVE, the E standing for 'empire'. we also wrote FVK alot too, which comes from 'fearless vampire killers', a bad brains song.

"The bourgeoisie had better watch out for me

All throughout this so called nation

We don't want your filthy money

We don't need your innocent bloodshed

We just wanna end your world

Well my mind's made up

Yes it's time for you to pay

Better watch out for me

I'm a member of the F.V.K."

Originally posted by Pedal Power!@Jan 24 2006, 12:03 AM

umm... can anyone explain the above post to me? like... why it's here?

probably because he liked how russia adjusted that wall. You know they say pink is the best color for the interior walls of prisons, because it decreases the amount of violence and ass rapings. Just a small tid bit of info on how fresh pink is.

Originally posted by justin case+Jan 24 2006, 09:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justin case - Jan 24 2006, 09:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pedal Power!@Jan 24 2006, 12:03 AM

umm... can anyone explain the above post to me? like... why it's here?

probably because he liked how russia adjusted that wall. You know they say pink is the best color for the interior walls of prisons, because it decreases the amount of violence and ass rapings. Just a small tid bit of info on how fresh pink is.

[/b]

naw, i wasn't talking about russia--that roller is dope. there was a large post of chicago pictures above my last post.

wow lots to comment on..

yo secter ya got the IOWA trailer picture that goes next to the Dibs.

AMO is offensive.

Who got shot in southwest That tends to happen alot.

i like that list that was compiled.. Wasnt sure if i saw B-DAWG

forgot a alot of southwest writers who never did much out side the thier hood.. Was tmoc on the list cause he has a few spots still knocking heads off. I still dont think most cats in detroit can fuck with some of those pieces on the wall in southwest scech140 that pest was the butta along with the Kodak biggity bump fpor vaio and phocus... thats as far back as a can remember maybe some shit from 97-99 but id have to roll up in the trains station for that ive done way to many drugs since then. Oh yeah HEK was the dope sshit..

Seeking i must agree with what you said about the age gap.. to me theres just always been the justo croud and the fel croud..

Fel had/has a relationship with alot of his croud never once told me or anyone to fuck off but i guess because he wasnt a all city wrecking machine he doesnt count..

seeking - I don't know about anyone else; all I can speak for is myself that I would rather know about the history than just a list of writers; but at least that got the ball rolling as the last couple of pages have been great because of all the reminiscing and old memories from detroit's hay-day...but then again to share history is probably difficult on the internet.

its not really difficult, it's just proved to be more hassle than its worth. i used to try and talk about shit and it turned into too much drama. it's like being a teacher in a school for delinquints, nobody wants to learn, they wanna yap and show how cool they are. it's not really worth my time or effort.

yeast,

teachers are judged by the accomplishments of their students. who has fel 'taught', and what did they really learn?

(thats not being an ass btw, that's an actual question.)

Originally posted by Yeast Infection@Jan 24 2006, 12:46 PM

I dont look at him as a teacher i look at him as a friend and a friendly guy.

yeah, regardless of anything else, dude is definitely a nice guy and technically, probably the best painter here. his aptitude as a 'teacher' or 'mentor' is subjective and largely irrelivent.

riku, what was the 'concept' behind the photos?

Khartoum, you're not the only one that wants to learn about the history of graffiti in this city.

Somewhat directed at seeking, I'd imagine that putting up what your viewpoint was on certain events on a medium such as this -- or even posting an article on, say, motosoul -- can generate drama because other people can see what you have to say and have problems with your opinion. But what if the history lessons were done a la IM or e-mail correspondence? That way you have stories told by different people without the influence of other people/writers. And at the end one can just compile it, differing opinions and all, and post it up.

It would certaintly take more time but I would think that you'd end up with a more polished result.

And it's much too hard to ask 15 years worth of questions in one post or one e-mail.

The history dork in me would love a nice little book of the complete history of detroit graffiti from different perspectives. The devil's advocate in me says that the writers would view that as totally selling out and making things/knowledge easier for toys and n00bs. Also, I'm sure there's the trust/integrity issue thrown in there because of the "Paint Cans and Politics" bullshit.