DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by FADED5000@Jan 16 2006, 05:58 AM

YA ACTUALLY I SAW A FAYGO ON MACK AND SECOND

THAT SOMEONE DISSED OUT IT SAID ESAU NUTS TOYED ACROSSED IT

WOAH YALL GANGSTA IN DETROIT

ITS ALL ABOUT THAT WET NUKKA

yeah..cats are so gangsta that they have the balls to diss my shit .. are so triple O.G. that they disguise their handstyle so no one can tell who it is...oh yeah..i almost forgot...not leaving a name was the most gangsta part of it all.

looks like we got another notebook crook...with loosleaf beef.

"esaus nuts"....hahhaha...jesus.

theres some problems down in detroit thats about to spread like the plague, detroit gutter music. gutta. ahhhhhhhhhhh

grimygrimygrimy

You guys just havent heard the whole album, you dont know nothin about paul wall, grill shinin blindin suckaz like a disco ball. you dont notice rappers skin color these days, they are all so icy.

J/C ...blown and chopped...game over.

Originally posted by detroit red+Jan 19 2006, 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Jan 19 2006, 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FADED5000@Jan 16 2006, 05:58 AM

yeah..cats are so gangsta that they have the balls to diss my shit .. are so triple O.G. that they disguise their handstyle so no one can tell who it is...oh yeah..i almost forgot...not leaving a name was the most gangsta part of it all.

[/b]

if youre implying that me or pluto did it, youre wrong. I would have gladly left a name, or at least my crew :innocent:

Although i do think its kinda funny.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 19 2006, 12:42 AM

cobra_jar.jpg

YO WHISKEY JAR, that's you gettin crushed motherfucker! spilln yo guts, nigga!

you see them green eyes? motherfuckin lasers, bitch! ZZZZZZZZZZZ!! fry you up like bacon, WOOP WOOP!

ya nah waan test me, nuh! original don dada! straight whip'n house niggas like they spilled tea on the mas'ah!

yo now that shit is hot! thats a sweet cobra...........no offense whiskey bar but thats a tight ass cobra....nice shit.......

i told myself i wouldnt bicker on the net so i wont..

yeah sqrrlmastr, everyone gets older and wiser.. no more days of rattling my mouth off like a dumbass.. i run with a new crew of yuppies and close minded rich folks.. its great really, until the topic of graffiti comes up..

paul wall??? come on now.. hes the realest shit reppin texas..

ice? woodgrain?? candy paint drippin?? drapped up?? sippin that oil?? switchin lanes? if you just said those words back to back all the time you could drop at least a gold record and ice the fuck out of your teeth.. fuck that im gettin a swishahouse t-shirt..

two for fifty and j case

Team Digital Sticks

i know you been waitin on this album..

dude.. man.. dont say that.. we are supposed to be putting on a hard ass internet image.. of course you are always included man come on now.

let me restate that..

Twofor Fifty Jcase nicole mole..

Team Digital Sticks..

god.. now that ive said it twice, it just doesnt have the same feeling.. everything is all jazzed up now..

Originally posted by philm apc+Jan 19 2006, 09:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (philm apc - Jan 19 2006, 09:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 19 2006, 12:42 AM

cobra_jar.jpg

you see them green eyes? motherfuckin lasers, bitch! ZZZZZZZZZZZ!! fry you up like bacon, WOOP WOOP!

ya nah waan test me, nuh! original don dada! straight whip'n house niggas like they spilled tea on the mas'ah!

yo now that shit is hot! thats a sweet cobra...........no offense whiskey bar but thats a tight ass cobra....nice shit.......

[/b]

none taken, its tru

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster+Jan 19 2006, 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SqurrlMaster - Jan 19 2006, 01:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Jan 19 2006, 02:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-FADED5000@Jan 16 2006, 05:58 AM

if youre implying that me or pluto did it, youre wrong. I would have gladly left a name, or at least my crew :innocent:

Although i do think its kinda funny.

[/b]

considering i said nothing remotly close to connecting you or pluto to it and yet you are the first to respond..sounds like a guilty conscience to me. guilty by association.

Goddamn fuckers talk post a lotta chit chat up in detroit... letttin loaf and army rep your city straight up and down, good thing pittsburghs gonna be in detroit for that super bowl... have HK, SAYER, SWAYZE, myself all rollin up there to see that shit... much love loaf, army, and that lanky bitch REFT.. F T C you on the streets kids

Originally posted by yourMOMSlover@Jan 19 2006, 10:44 PM

haha, shit i wish i had a handstyle, but i am a grimey painter, whoa, i wonder if it was me,

unfortuantly no it wasnt, but fuck it, either way its funny

back to more cobra fun

its done with no handstyle..as if someone wrote it sloppy to disguse their identity. its all good though..i can see the slip under their skirt.

Originally posted by dance party 98@Jan 19 2006, 10:50 PM

dam so thats what 1995 look like......def

Yo I wonder if faygo would get all mad if I started righting OHANA.......

nah..i wouldnt get mad..i think that would be funny. for a second..then maybe gay after that. ha.

i put ohana up in a few faygo spots.

"its....hawiian for family"...hahha

ill break it down for you. Thats a nice drawing of a cobra. Your last one was good too. It has squat to do with graffiti none the less. But while the boa and python species do constrict, i dont believe cobras do, but dont shoot me for a liar. That having been said, it would almost seem as if your snake was actually making love to that jar of piss, rather than attempting to destroy it, and just look at the grin, of course he is digging it.

i mistakenly read 'whiskey bar' as 'whiskey Jar', so i drew a jar of whiskey. obviously it was bit too yellow, but my color choices were limited. also, the cobra is not crushing the jar, it's simply enveloping it, poised to strike. all snakes can wrap around their prey. not all snakes have laser eyes though, which is what sets mine apart from the rest.

like che guevara with bling on.

here, this has absolutely nothing to do with graffiti, petty beef, bickering or dissing people but not leaving a name, but you'll just have to deal with it (ya heard). hummingbird.jpg

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 19 2006, 01:42 AM

cobra_jar.jpg

okay, i like your style, i really like your bombs, but you just said it isnt crushing the jar, but those were the EXACT words you used to describe the pic when you first posted it. Do you actually LIVE on a steady diet of leather uppers and laces?