DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

its not gonna come out because they totally missed the boat. the movie was supposed to be about turdl. turdl rurned himself in and the new prosecutor didnt even give a shit. several other writers in the film dont want their footage to be shown, and big dog tony smith never got them to sign release forms, which means legally he doesnt have permission to use it. so hes fucked.

besides, that story is like over three years old by now, and no one really cares. if you want to see a graffiti movie go watch style wars.

philm,

if you have no need to be in their business then you're 'secret friend' sure as fuck doesn't either. since puto missed the obvious, i felt i should set the record straight.

i remember a year ago when i was getting slammed for painting 'too clean'. now everyone's tripping over each other to hand out crowns?! :rolleyes:

i hate to burst everyones bubble, but kosek, army, malt, dibs, justo, myself and especially fel, all paint as clean, if not cleaner, than anyone mentioned. really not that big of a deal.

Originally posted by sect ebc@Jan 17 2006, 03:24 AM

DAMN WHAT IT DOOO

you take those cee

i just right cliked all them hoes

i lost my pictures of those years back

good lookin FUCKIN 94-96

brings back good times

lets do the damn thang

SEKTONE 2006

Yeah , those are all original boys, taken by myself.

ya welcome Sect. Ya know that dude DEMO got HELLA OLD ASS FLICKS in his stash! TONS. He needs to un-earth them boys fa real...

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 16 2006, 07:14 PM

philm,

if you have no need to be in their business then you're 'secret friend' sure as fuck doesn't either. since puto missed the obvious, i felt i should set the record straight.

i remember a year ago when i was getting slammed for painting 'too clean'. now everyone's tripping over each other to hand out crowns?! :rolleyes:

i hate to burst everyones bubble, but kosek, army, malt, dibs, justo, myself and especially fel, all paint as clean, if not cleaner, than anyone mentioned. really not that big of a deal.

good call seeking, although I'm just an observer...myself & a friend were both wondering where army, fel & malt were in the discussion of cleanliness...

Originally posted by Khartoum+Jan 17 2006, 06:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Khartoum - Jan 17 2006, 06:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 16 2006, 07:14 PM

philm,

good call seeking, although I'm just an observer...myself & a friend were both wondering where army, fel & malt were in the discussion of cleanliness...

[/b]

no one was handing out crowns..i made a simple observation as to that esau a couple of pages back being clean...it was debated by yeast infection that death was cleaner. next thing you know..pandoras box gets opened. for the most part...everyone that matters is clean. keep it simple.

hey iheartfreights......thanks again.

http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_011133721.html

(CBS4) STOUGHTON Stoughton police say they used the popular teenage website, myspace.com, to help solve a widespread vandalism spree. Three teenagers are currently under arrest and facing charges in the spree which cost an estimated $75,000 in damages.

18-year-old Charles Diggs has been charged with 28 counts of tagging property and 11 counts of malicious damage of more than $250; Eric Tankerly, 17, has been charged with 17 counts of tagging and 11 counts of malicious damage of more than $250; and Raymond Lacasse, 18, has been charged with 14 counts of tagging.

Investigators found the suspects after searching myspace.com, a web site where users often post personal information and photographs. The suspects' names were not listed on the site but the officers were able to track them down by their tagging signs and by investigating a group called "Graffiti Artists."

Police say two of the suspects have been forthcoming with information and have contacted some of the victims to arrange for restitution.

( MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc.)

Originally posted by HeavyCee+Jan 17 2006, 04:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HeavyCee - Jan 17 2006, 04:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sect ebc@Jan 17 2006, 03:24 AM

DAMN WHAT IT DOOO

you take those cee

i just right cliked all them hoes

i lost my pictures of those years back

good lookin FUCKIN 94-96

brings back good times

lets do the damn thang

SEKTONE 2006

Yeah , those are all original boys, taken by myself.

ya welcome Sect. Ya know that dude DEMO got HELLA OLD ASS FLICKS in his stash! TONS. He needs to un-earth them boys fa real...

[/b]

good call..i need to snatch those from him before they are lost forever. i know dubl has very propper stash as well...too bad they are half way across the world. ha.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/HeavyCee313/SEKTyard2.jpg/i

see this is whats sweet about this one

1.its all mixed cans (mixing cans is a secret that o.g.s no bout )

but big justo trying to basiclly put us on the game

cause he was killing the WHOLE yard back then wrote that

freee mumia to fuck the politics above my shit just trying to fuck with an impressionable 19yr old

and remember this was at a time when he WAS detroit graff basiclly in 95

so i was just some young hardcore vegetarian kid like free mumia

and i also wrote fick the politics next to a different piece

but what i meant was fuck the politics OF THIS YARD like him basiclly being the hardcore mofo he is and ya trying in a way to put us on the game (me and DIBS)but not always in a good way

anyway i left to s.f. DIBS honed his skills and became the best graff artist ever in detroit

(MY OPINION CALM DOWN)

and could i belive my eyes years later DIBS MHC EBC i was like WOAH

j even though we dont talk i always love ya bro

so anyway thats todays history lesson

kinda long but shit gotta read something worthwhile on this thing sometimes

sekterockingitsince93bitches

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Jan 16 2006, 07:24 PM

its not gonna come out because they totally missed the boat. the movie was supposed to be about turdl. turdl rurned himself in and the new prosecutor didnt even give a shit. several other writers in the film dont want their footage to be shown, and big dog tony smith never got them to sign release forms, which means legally he doesnt have permission to use it. so hes fucked.

besides, that story is like over three years old by now, and no one really cares. if you want to see a graffiti movie go watch style wars.

He turned himself in ?!?! What the fucks that about......