DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Originally posted by detroit red@Jan 17 2006, 10:05 AM

hey iheartfreights......thanks again.

http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_011133721.html

no problem...you didn't get tracked down did you? didn't think so...I understand it's wrong and shit but I guess some people don't know how to take a joke...get over it already...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by detroit red+Jan 17 2006, 11:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Jan 17 2006, 11:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Khartoum@Jan 17 2006, 06:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 16 2006, 07:14 PM

philm,

if you have no need to be in their business then you're 'secret friend' sure as fuck doesn't either. since puto missed the obvious, i felt i should set the record straight.

i remember a year ago when i was getting slammed for painting 'too clean'. now everyone's tripping over each other to hand out crowns?! :rolleyes:

i hate to burst everyones bubble, but kosek, army, malt, dibs, justo, myself and especially fel, all paint as clean, if not cleaner, than anyone mentioned. really not that big of a deal.

good call seeking, although I'm just an observer...myself & a friend were both wondering where army, fel & malt were in the discussion of cleanliness...

no one was handing out crowns..i made a simple observation as to that esau a couple of pages back being clean...it was debated by yeast infection that death was cleaner. next thing you know..pandoras box gets opened. for the most part...everyone that matters is clean. keep it simple.

[/b]

well put.

Originally posted by TwoForFifty@Jan 15 2006, 10:31 AM

esau is cleaner than all of dfw/fbs hands down.. but who really gives a shit..

and as much as i hate that west coast cholo style and all that other shitstorm points and arrows cock mongering bullshit, i gotta give mad fuckin props to gray.. for some reason i just like seeing his shit..

oil son...

sippin that oil..

word..

as much as i hate that happy go lucky, no thug appeal, gay art student with diesel jeans eating sushi bullshit... wait what was i talking about...

gray rules...

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump+Jan 18 2006, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deathbedsteronerdump - Jan 18 2006, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TwoForFifty@Jan 15 2006, 10:31 AM

esau is cleaner than all of dfw/fbs hands down.. but who really gives a shit..

and as much as i hate that west coast cholo style and all that other shitstorm points and arrows cock mongering bullshit,  i gotta give mad fuckin props to gray.. for some reason i just like seeing his shit..

oil son...

sippin that oil..

word..

as much as i hate that happy go lucky, no thug appeal, gay art student with diesel jeans eating sushi bullshit... wait what was i talking about...

gray rules...

[/b]

happygo lucky- gay.. yes gay..

not giving a shit? good.. i tend to lean towards that..

thug appeal? gay.. we are white..

diesel jeans?? gay.. yes.. gay..

sushi? awesome when put together right

gray? dope

tight pants? key chains from the belt loops? trailer appeal? bad music? yes all gay.. "feeding bitches sausage"?? "fat blunt smokers"??

come on now brother death?? we aren't 14 and immature..

we DO get older.. living like you are 14 when you get to be in your 20s just isnt that cool..

on a side note though.. i had some excellent italian sausage with sauted onions and green peppers last night..

speaking of sausage..

i dont even know who the hell that is, or why he's getting involved in beef that aint got shit to do with him. that shit was between me an philm. dude said he could burn the cobra with his handstyle, an still i aint seen shit outa him. yap yap yap. next he'll be sayin it wasn't him dissin the cobra, it was his 'secret friend'. yo, i gotta secret friend too, his name is 'where the fuck your hands at, sucka'?! what up, you scared or somethin?! can't handle the realness?! that grimey ass bombay to calcutta beef?! WHAT?! bring that shit, let's rumble on some king of the jungle shit, ya heard?! metro sexual ass, green cobra bullshit. fuck that fake shit, i got fangs like elephant tusks, nigga what?!

sounds like someone hacked into seekengs 12oz name.

and 2for, you really consider paul wall GOOD music??? the man can make beats, but how many times can dude recycle the same verse (switchin lanes, grippin grain, etc.)?

i miss those days of hanging out at your crib on 3rd, but like you said some of us DO get older.

i aint gonna draw a cobra cause even if i drew one it COULD be the sweetest thing in the world (which it proly wont) and u guys would still say its shitty cause everyone here is up with seeking and i kno i got a little carried away with the handstyle. my bad....lol. but still its the truth

dam u guys aint nothin but a bunch of bitches, i usually dont open my mouth when pple rip on my shit cause i personally dont really care. that cobra took me 5 minuits to draw n i think its tite, not the best in the world, but tite. ill even say that ur cobra was tite seeking (kinda looked like some pokemon shit but thats cool.) i aint tryin to get mixed up in ur guys little battle, i just thought id post my cobra n get some feedback since pple were posting theirs, nothin to it. u dont need me getting mixed up in this shit cause u honestly dont kno who ur pushin. ...no disrespect

naw small white child, YOU dont know who you're fuckin with. we crazy in these streets son, slither like a rattlesnake an choke niggas out like anaconda's ya heard!. step up an you're whole fuckin crew playin it like ice cube '"YO, THERE SNAKES THIS BIIIG OUT THURR"?! god damn right. big ass snakes on them big ass thangs, with big ass straps that make big ass bangs! what you know about that shit?! how you want it, my jeans is $300! these aint diesel, nigga, these is evisu! top is ROC, you know the rest! quick draw mcgraw, i went to art school! amomamal, nigga, what?!

cobra_jar.jpg

YO WHISKEY JAR, that's you gettin crushed motherfucker! spilln yo guts, nigga!

you see them green eyes? motherfuckin lasers, bitch! ZZZZZZZZZZZ!! fry you up like bacon, WOOP WOOP!

ya nah waan test me, nuh! original don dada! straight whip'n house niggas like they spilled tea on the mas'ah!