DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by CadmiuM!@May 28 2005, 09:59 AM

I've seen so much of this in "Paint Cans & Politics". Fuckin' awesome

you aint seen shit.

all of that footage is like 2 summers old, half of the people in it no longer exist in the detroit graf community, and 75% of the kids "up" today werent even painting when that pile of shit was thrown together.

those fools lied, cheated, and stole everything in that movie from real writers. their film (which was supposed to be released in early 2004) is a twisted version of a 'graffiti problem' that the city publicly addressed as "not important". these guys just thought they could make some bucks off of something 'hip' & 'edgy' like graffiti.

stalking and blackmale only work for michael moore, sorry tony.

Guest Rip Hamilton

isor357 Posted Today, 09:45 AM

Hmm. I always thought of ljc as a flash in the pan. destined to disappear sooner than later. ljc runs detroit is far from reality

^SHUT THE FUCK UP^. Your just some lame that comes on 12oz and acts like they paint. Eat my nuts.

On another note...caught...

CIMG2082.jpg

you got it all twisted rip. haha.. this guy writes SGAD.. hahaha.. yeah SGAD.

isor .how you gonna call other people bad when your shit looks fucking terrible as hell?

not to mention the fact that the name SGAD is the biggest bite off a sick ass jersey(?) writer...

go home boy..

That ansiq auto?? hotness..

ha. talk more shit. i paint plenty, want nothing to do with any of you herbs and its been like that for years. If you think my shit looks hurt then pay it no mind. The fuck is this kindergarten shit? ljc dont run shit and neither do I, nor have I any designs to. Some of you take this shit way out of context. Grow the fuck up. You guys are mad emotional, its cute.

Guest Rip Hamilton

dude are you fuckin baked? Your boys post all your guy's fr8s before they even leave the fuckin yard! i just relinked them from metalheads. and its not even really a big deal is it?