DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

is it me or is everyone sick of 12 oz rookies and old timers ( sect) and others talking shit, and not that i give a fuck about what any of you think but when i started paiting, i looked up to alot of you guys, and now all i see is a bunch of egos and a load of faggots who have a false sence of fame and nothing to put behiend it, sorry for the comment but i know what i just said has been on alot of your minds and i just said it first, im just speaking my mind and belive i got the nuts to back it up.so dont cry just open your eyes and and be cool

Originally posted by Steve Action@May 21 2005, 03:03 AM

is it me or is everyone sick of 12 oz rookies and old timers ( sect) and others talking shit, and not that i give a fuck about what any of you think but when i started paiting, i looked up to alot of you guys, and now all i see is a bunch of egos and a load of faggots who have a false sence of fame and nothing to put behiend it, sorry for the comment but i know what i just said has been on alot of your minds and i just said it first, im just speaking my mind and belive i got the nuts to back it up.so dont cry just open your eyes and and be cool

ummm yea, i think it might just be you. in all reality, there hasnt been any "e-beef", offensive shit talk, or big time ego shit on this board in a while. i dont know how long youve been around, but this thread is pretty positive compared to previous efforts (especially motosoul).

id like you to better explain who has a "false sense of fame with nothing to put behind it", most of the writers ive met seem pretty humble.

Originally posted by Steve Action@May 21 2005, 03:03 AM

I agree with SquirrelMaster.... I think its just you dude. I dunno, I just like to post pics and look at flicks. I don't like a lot of noise, and it seems like a pretty positive environment in here on these pages and on the street.

kcmsizecompare.jpg

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster+May 21 2005, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SqurrlMaster - May 21 2005, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Steve Action@May 21 2005, 03:03 AM

ummm yea, i think it might just be you. in all reality, there hasnt been any "e-beef", offensive shit talk, or big time ego shit on this board in a while. i dont know how long youve been around, but this thread is pretty positive compared to previous efforts (especially motosoul).

id like you to better explain who has a "false sense of fame with nothing to put behind it", most of the writers ive met seem pretty humble.

[/b]

aight fool i have to say what you said pisses me of and you put my name personally so one im stoked on whats going on now in detroit you can ask anyone who nows me im pretty humble and everything i say on here is all in good fun yo so i ask what do you write and i gaurentee i aint starting no"e-beef" but i promise you if you saw me on the street and called me a egotistical faggot i would beat your little ho ass str8 up so i would advise you to keep my name out of your fuckin mouth and if you want p. m. me and we can handle this shit for real so as far as your bitch ass goes i do this for fun i think graff in the d is poppin rite now and I AM DONE WITH YOU AND THIS B.S.so fuck you ho keep my name out your mouth and im done with this topic take that shit somewhere else.. to every one else sorry this bitch ass had to put this out here cause i like the vibe of this thread and i dont want to fuck shit up but i aint lettin no ho disrespect me period so to steve action fuck you ho holla at me p.m. if you got beef and to every one else keep rockin that shit peace sect one 94- till ?

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@May 21 2005, 11:29 AM

i dont know how long youve been around, but this thread is pretty positive compared to previous efforts (especially motosoul).

Aside from some spats maybe 30 pages back, this thread has generally kept it positive. Lots of flicks being posted, mostly new (a few old old shots which everyone loves) but nothing really recycled lately.

And you're right Squrrl, Motosoul turned into a beef-fest before it's last reincarnation which is one reason why no one except me and about 5 other people frequent it. I give some credit to idea tryin to maintain it but it's in sad shape, really. I'd help if I could but honestly, I can't.

Slightly off-topic but apparently, the Madison-Lenox Hotel is now completely demolished, or so reports detroitblog. The reason why I bring this up is because of what DB stated in his post:

Meanwhile, the hotel deteriorated further, exposed by broken windows to the elements and to idiots who thought a 100-year-old endangered historic hotel was the proper place for large-scale graffiti, the presence of which was specifically cited Sunday by Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick as one of the excuses he used for its demolition. Good work, guys.

I have never been in the MLH and might've passed by it once or twice but my question to you out there is: how bad was the graffiti? Was it inside, outside, just local toys? Honestly, if Kwamster was to use graffiti as a reason to tear down buildings then half of Detroit would be torn down.

Who wants to be the first start tossing up conspiracy theories as to why he mentioned graffiti? Oh, and check DB's previous post stating that the demolition was just Kwame being a dick.

Damn....just think of what the MLH could have been- luxury lofts/hotel rooms, upscale boutiques, Starbucks, 5 star dining for the DAC shitheads. Damn...such a tragedy :burn:

...oh, and kwame....we gonna need a reup on them plastic light pole base cover things, G :haha: No doubt, I heard Big K was gonna pawn that gay-ass diamond earing at Zeidman's to help balnce the budget :five-o:

tell those historic-preservation motherfuckers to chill out...the Super Bowls comin' soon..it's all good :haha: Calm down, at least you know there ain't no money being spent on the neighborhoods that could really use it :chicken:

Everyone needs a scapegoat :gaga:

And if it don't make dollars, it don't make sense :$:

Roll big baller, roll deep ;)

shit happens sometimes....

e6444f2067.jpg

stolen flix...sorry I just had to do it...

c42102c1e7.jpg

no buff needed, just bring on the wrecking ball :yuck:

008de43360.jpg

202471558f.jpg

:haha:

yeah. come ups for all the flicks. especially the new stuff. about what was said earlier...I used to think a writer was the thing to be and that all writers were straight up and down but thats not always the case. The best thing to do is just ignore the talk and walk the walk. Do it for the love and ignore all the static. rx