DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by sect ebc@May 14 2005, 12:26 PM

is that diego somewhat recent?

Heck if I know. It's been up there ever since I've been going to that spot (which is only a year at most). Any of the A2 writers would be more knowledgable as to when it went up. I just put it up there for shits and giggles.

YO! SECT... MURS IS DOPE BUT MF DOOM IS DOPER! HERES ONE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES..."(AND DONT NONE OF YOU NIGGAS TRY TO GANK MY SHIT )"..."I SPIT ONE LINERS DEADLIER THAN FIVE DRUNK MEXICANS IN A BAR WIT TEN KNIVES,IM LIKE A LYRICAL PARACITE EATING AT YOUR SKIN MAKING YOU BREAK OUT INTO HIVES.....THATS ALL EVERY BODYS EARS GET TO HEAR!!! :innocent:

Originally posted by WISH1ER@May 18 2005, 02:29 PM

YO..YEAST , NONE OF THESE NIGGAS KNOW ABOUT THAT( B-DAWG GSM) SHIT YOU SEE BEHIND THAT RIKU THROWIE. THAT NIGGAS UP MORE THAN ANY WRITER IN THE "D" TO THIS DAY

very true very true...i couldnt have agreed with you more. b-dawg is the only all one thats all city...bar none. people sleep on sir b-dawg....i still see shit thats as recent as 2003 or 2004 from that cat.

okay okay first ya b dawg ya muthafuckers been up for a long time but i ask quality or quanity you could argue that in sehv,s case as well and murs is way fucking better but who would take em both out ELIGH fo sho .......new 3mg next month (eligh ,murs, and scarub) and felt 2 (murs and slug)all beats by ant this time instead of grouch pure dopeness for 05 and yo death you going let that boy talk to you like that shittttttt....

You guys are racking DDOT Busses now? Drop one off to me in the Market yo! Big bumps to deth/loaf - you fools r crazy! Also, that wall is the dopest thing in the D right now big big props to DFW, FBS, PHERS, my lizard Ivy, my mom, and everyone else that ROCKS THE D.

PHERS - Welcome to the D!