DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sorry to overpost, but is anybody up to date on Chicago's scene? Just had a few quick questions.

the niggas in the chicago thread are up to date on the chicago scene. I think your question would be inappropriate there to though. you know how 12 oz works dude. saying shit like that and not posting flicks on the reg makes you look like a snitch. now I know you aint, but sit back and think before you type. this coming from the dude who really needs to think before he types. plus, fuck chicago. yeah I said it. fuck chicago.

fact, jue isnt charlie sheen, but is a huge fan of winning. fact, he is mexican, jewish, and honkey. fact, nothing jue does goes down smooth, his graffiti sucks, he is an overall asshole, laughs at peoples short comings, and has no manners, but is a good guy overall and doesn't care about anything in graf, just paints for himself. fact, he is the number one dad rocking a fanny pack. fact, jue has no beef with anyone and anything he might have done in the past graf related he is apoligetic for. fact, his fav writer is dont, and fact he does kinda jock his shit. fact, I know jue well, and he still hates almost all of you. die.