DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

excuse the radiologists lack of eloquence...what he meant was there was an OBEY poster on the lodge. however....the spot that you speak of off of davidson and 75 was OBEY as well.

no.....Mike Giant has not gotten down in detroit.

"I can't lie, I got hype when I saw an Obey Giant on the Lodge years ago. Detroit should host Scribble Jam for all eternity."

^^^^^^^^^HAHAHA> Shit is fuckin' funny to me, FAGO. Bitch-made muthafucka just waits for the moment to post, but every post is either a nutride or just to talk shit. So, tell me....why should someone excuse my lack of eloquence? The above is exactly what I wrote....OBEY GIANT ON THE LODGE! How can someone in graf misinterpret that? Obey Giant, which of course it'll be a fuckin' poster and not a throwie, piece, etc. And tell me this, how does the definition of "eloquence" come into the equation if I somehow wrote something that wasn't a fact? Wouldn't that be "lack of knowledge" or "ignorance"? Pick up a fuckin' dictionary you dumb fuck, and don't say shit unless it's relevant, you'll just continue to make yourself look like a clown.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

why is it that that jigl and revok and nekst are the most ballin ass motherfuckers to hit this city in the last year? shit. outside of dont, and mince of course. yeah I said it, bump the fuck out of mince. and my nigga rehab sorry I missed you today homie, I was knee deep in some vagina and forgot to take my meds...

"I can't lie, I got hype when I saw an Obey Giant on the Lodge years ago. Detroit should host Scribble Jam for all eternity."

^^^^^^^^^HAHAHA> Shit is fuckin' funny to me, FAGO. Bitch-made muthafucka just waits for the moment to post, but every post is either a nutride or just to talk shit. So, tell me....why should someone excuse my lack of eloquence? The above is exactly what I wrote....OBEY GIANT ON THE LODGE! How can someone in graf misinterpret that? Obey Giant, which of course it'll be a fuckin' poster and not a throwie, piece, etc. And tell me this, how does the definition of "eloquence" come into the equation if I somehow wrote something that wasn't a fact? Wouldn't that be "lack of knowledge" or "ignorance"? Pick up a fuckin' dictionary you dumb fuck, and don't say shit unless it's relevant, you'll just continue to make yourself look like a clown.

awwww...you want my attention.....flattering.

well here it goes.

1.Eloquence (from Latin eloquentia) is fluent, forcible, elegant or persuasive speaking.

that word was applicable because you referred to shepard fairey as "obey giant"...due to that...someone else thought you were referring to mike giant. therefor your above statement could be considered persuasive. right after you posted that...someone did misinterpret what you said. so again...it was applicable...and impossible to be misunderstood for me talking shit.

2.since you want to focus on what you consider my lack of knowledge of the english language as a whole....why dont you tell me what "nutride" means.

3.eloquence has nothing to do with lack of knowledge or ignorance...so again..what are you even talking about right now?

randomly attempting to hate on me in the detroit thread on 12oz is soooooooo 2010...c'mon br0.

I'm riding hard cause out of towners seem to be doing it right more than we are. ^ that aint a diss to anyone here, as I respect everyone in this city that does the damn thing. but fools like jigl smashing like there is tomorrow, nekst with these huge spots, and revok bringing some different style, it is pretty fresh. sometimes I think just like anything in life, cats need some influence to get off their ass and do the shit right. maybe some of our heavy hitters will get out some spring cleaning, or even the younger cats coming up will do it right and stop doing dumb shit. either way, I welcome any out of towner, its a breathe of fresh shitty graffiti air that we lacked this year and needed. not to beat a dead horse, bump jigl, mince, nekst, revok, dont, and the rest of yall assholes out there.

I'm riding hard cause out of towners seem to be doing it right more than we are. ^ that aint a diss to anyone here, as I respect everyone in this city that does the damn thing. but fools like jigl smashing like there is tomorrow, nekst with these huge spots, and revok bringing some different style, it is pretty fresh. sometimes I think just like anything in life, cats need some influence to get off their ass and do the shit right. maybe some of our heavy hitters will get out some spring cleaning, or even the younger cats coming up will do it right and stop doing dumb shit. either way, I welcome any out of towner, its a breathe of fresh shitty graffiti air that we lacked this year and needed. not to beat a dead horse, bump jigl, mince, nekst, revok, dont, and the rest of yall assholes out there.

Out of towners travel for a reason. They've already accomplished everything in their city, and have developed their style to the fullest. Don't feel down because they crush, just respect it. When you go into a new town across state lines, it's a night in jail (because said city doesn't have a file on out of town writers) and then you leave the next day and never see the same city again if the rare chance they get caught actually happens. #NothingToLose