DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's not even about the crews cuh, Ridle droids wh ra is a well established seasoned vet to this shit. This "ridle" in Detroit just comes off as ignorant. It really doesn't make sense when it's that's obvious. But you know what they say ignorance is bliss or really just retarded in this case. Anyways yall get the drift not trying to be a huge dick here it's just some of these are just so fucking obvious it's painful..but what do I know Im high as fuck and can barely see straight.

LMFAO...THESE LIL NIGGAS DONT EVEN KNOW..I NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT NOBODY OR PUT MY 2 CENTS INN,BUT YOUR TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY BOY RIDLE...DFW FOR LIFE...IM A NEW LD MEMBER AND I GOT ALL THE RIGHT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY NIGGA IN ANY CREW..THERES NO SNITCHIN OVER IN THE MURDER MITTEN..YALL NEED TO GET YOUR PANTS ON TIGHT AND TIGHTIN YOUR CHUCKS CUZ YALL SOME BITCHES IF YOUR GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT A NIGGA THAT PROBABLY CRUSHES HARDER THEN YOU....GET YOUR MINE RIGHT CROW...SNITCH ASS NIGGA..THIS YOUR BOY PAK AND IF YOU GOT SOMTHIN YO SAY,WE CAN GET IT POPPIN..WIT YOU AND ALL YOUR PUNK ASS BOYS...THEN AGAIN..I DONT WANNA GET RATTED ON....BUSTER...LOW MUTHAFUCKIN DOWN...DOWN FOR MUTHAFUCKIN WHATEVER...NIGGA..GET OFF OUR DICK...............BUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOI..

AND THIS IS SWAG DFW.....OUR RIDLE IS DOPE AS SHIT ND IF U REALLY WANNA TALK SHIT CROSS THAT MURDER MITTEN BORDER FOREAL BUSTER.....THIS COMIN FROM REAL NIGGAS THAT ACTUALLY HIT STREET SPOTS LIKE THE REAL NIGGAS IN O.H.I.O. LIKE ENDER ND RILA NOT THE O.H.I.BLOW NIGGAS THAT SCARED OF REAL SPOTS (STREET SPOTS)

• Like 2

fuck lil wayne. it's all about billy ray cyrus' daughter coming over and doing my laundry while I listen to her dads dont break my heart on repeat. sloe works at the dick bar. he'll show you his titties for dollar bills. no homo. on my part for informing you. mad homo on his part. hot glue gun using nigga.