DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

let me start by saying fuck that faggot hipster JASP, and WAH crew in general. i dont know how you guys see that shit as good graffiti because everyone in their crew is a joke.

now one of you grown ass men get upset about this comment on the internet, i could use a good laugh

let me start by saying fuck that faggot hipster JASP, and WAH crew in general. i dont know how you guys see that shit as good graffiti because everyone in their crew is a joke.

now one of you grown ass men get upset about this comment on the internet, i could use a good laugh

nobodys gettin mad here foolish ass toy, keep WATCHING AND HATEING:cool: BUSTA! :lol: :lol:

^ that. shitted all over everything aires and sisto did, took a couple light in the ass asswhoopings, and is still keeping his head up high smashing out shit. and to be honest, I got his back. there should be no reason a kid that size is getting jumped, and that just makes yall look like even bigger bitches. If you catch him with me believe I got his back and if anyone trys to jump in Im swinging hams. bump glen for flicks, old school niggas, and dont. and dsd6666 whoever the fuck you are. get at me.

nigga-you-gay.png?1295479007

image07192011164921.jpg

image07192011164932.jpg

image07192011164941.jpg

image07192011164953.jpg

the buff man who was in the middle of scraping these off the wall was not happy about me flicking this...

"hey mother fucker, you better not paint on my shit, i'll fuck you up, blah blah blah... i know you know who did this bullshit, or you did it blah blah blah..."

"kick rocks, bruh."

• Like 1

Bump people creating new account to hate

This was a good laugh :lol:

Its all fun and games until someone gets butt hurt on the interwebz

Also bump the fuck out of vizie, been ill since the beginning.

First off you're a bitch...Second off FUCK AIRES & SIST... Third you're mom makes weird noises when fucked from behind....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/ugly_woman_shirt.jpg