DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.freep.com/article/20100618/NEWS01/100618036/Detroit-school-board-president-accused-of-sex-act-in-meeting

This jus doesn't add up... but, who the fuck has a meeting with a kook who is fondling themselves for 20 minutes straight? Dude, do you have VD, or are you just happy to see me? Either way, looks like more schools finna shut their doors :X

I'll tell you this, he didn't write the fucking letter to rescind his resignation. We all seen dudes writing skills, and that aint his. I use to laugh at shit like this, but the truth is, we truely live in the worst, most violent, most poverish, and uneducated city in the country. it just gets worst from here on out...

THATS FUNNY ME AN MEKAN WERE JUST TALKIN ABOUT HOW SOME OF UR LETTERS ARE DECENT. BUT YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE STRAIGHT DOWN SYNDROME.

your blob pieces suck, you aren't kosek and never will be. Nobody cares about what you paint besides a bunch of toys. Keep striving, people just might finally pay attention to you. Clumpy timbo wearin' hick.

:lol:

• Like 1