DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Per your request 47 pages ago.

abortperuroller4.jpg

thank you good sir....ive been searching for this for a while.

and since I'm only on this forum like once every 2 years, i don't care if anyone's seen these already... they are all i have online form a waaays back.

4.jpg

5.jpg

holy fuck!!!! i totally forgot these pieces even existed. hahahhaa....

see Glen....you can use rusto on primed drywall.:lol: :lol:

wow, the cough is anything but played

ill take the cough over any of these candy kid, teeny bopper flavor of the week strains any day.

the cough remains the truth

dont get it twisted brethren, i enjoy the cough. i just got pretty burnt out on it over the last year. it seems like everyone here has it.

personally, im still stuck on schnazzleberry.

p.s. i touched a can of spray paint the other day..... slowly coming out of the cocoon. i will be in touch.:lol:

I see we are still on this hippy weed shit. names and all. you want to not feel your face, snort a bunch of hollywood lines of shitty coke. or have a stroke. me, I smoke nothing but the finest weed in the city. compressed, greenish brown, lots of seeds, and gaurenteed to give you an upper respitory infection from smoking to much of it. drool motherfuckers. I know yall want some!

brick.jpg

20 dollars a quarter steezo... that shit's only good if you're using it as a substitute for rolling tobacco and you have a ton of work to get done.

i've been blessed and been smoking on dank shit lately. my shoulder is also slightly dislocated, i need to step up on this medicinal game.