DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man I just got my net back. seems like the people I steal my singal from shut that shit down on the weekends. so I got a shitload of flicks. some odler shit to. does anyone remember what month it was when 12 oz decided to crash and lose all those pages? cause I just found about 400 flicks that is not on the photobucket account I use, and I never used it back then. was thinking about doing a retarded mass old repost. actually, I aint thinking about it, I am doing it, sooner or later. maybe today. depends. depends on big girls. peace.

eh, bump all them flicks. bump eater, glad to see the swine flu didn't kill you. bump lush, you little asshole bastard. that old trdl, that stori. leezy you know I am down. just so happens I get paid friday. so I will grab a blunt. peace to the homies. bobby hill where you been!

so I have been fired for some good reasons. being an asshole and lazy most of the time. I have called into work dead, from mexico, even though I was on 7 mile, with herpes, and with bad diareah, which I actually had. today I was fired for "conflict of schedule." because I am going back to school. good talk. a lot of flicks today. all old repost but whatever. I have nothing better to do than sit on the net, look for a job, and post your pretty pictures. fuckers.

I used to call into work saying my grampa fell down the stairs all the time. I was working at a chinese restaurant too, which was hilarious.

me: dude, my grampa fell down the stairs. i can't come in, i gotta drive to see my fam, yo.

boss: whuhh yo grampah fell down stair? Oh no you go to family you go you no have to work.

4092187956_549638cc59_b.jpg

also, this was retarded delicious

4093394190_1ecca0e30c.jpg

And, i know mr jasp didn't post these, even tho i tried to halp for a sec. But, here they are.

jasp1.jpg

jasp2.jpg

jasp3.jpg

jasp4.jpg

jasp5.jpg

jasp6.jpg

jasp7.jpg

some other randoms. i know the chrome sisto pic hasnt been posted, cos my cellphone took the first one.

4030912344_29da1d3a44.jpg

3857373602_c5bb57c4b0_b.jpg

3829680058_d232cdda62_b.jpg

3642909686_3e2cc88015.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

fuck adderall when you start focusing on bullshit instead of work. back to working on web design FUH. one month until no mo schoolz. winz.