DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

about to post some new shit here. gotta question though. I completely lost my fucking mind, quit smoking cigerettes, and discovered that train yards are awesome and I can take flicks of laid up trains all fucking day. but I don't know shit about metal heads. and I don't know who the fuck is who out of state. where would I post all those? there is a huge ass yard within walking distance of my new crib, and I got all these flicks of trains, I don't know where to post them. do yall wanna see them? get at me. peace.

The Non Famous Smevone. And some other dudes.

The article sucks. I mean maybe if your interested in numbers and community regrowth. No mention of the underground art movement though. Is that what this is? Peace.

Are you seriously trying to say that with the economic crisis that we're going through, the crash of the big three, detroit turning into a third world country, the murder rate shooting up to insane proportions, etc. that a publication like Time should even blink an eye at some fools that paint on shit that doesnt belong to them? Get a job man.

Acting as project curators, CAID director Aaron Timlin and curator of graffiti art Tom Stoye selected four artists to create original murals along the Cut. Three writers -- MALT, PHERS and TEAD -- have completed murals on one wall near the Gratiot portion of the Cut, with an additional piece by GAME to be created in the same area this coming weekend.

http://www.modeldmedia.com/developmentnews/dcutgraf100609.aspx