DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so u guys are lik in the fifth vortex right now and i think patrick swayze is on the left side so if u turn right u might avoide him and that is probably a good idea, they will give u a pass to the 6th vortex and if u go there u will be straight becasue there is only one thing to worry about and thats john stamos and hes not that bad except he likes to ac slater toilets, and if that happens u might just have to clean up after him, and thats not a pleasant sight but if u take the staircase from the 5th vortex then u can skip the 6th and go straight to the 7th and u will run into 17 black kids aka mr rogers, but hes a friendly fella unless u make fun of his sweater but i gave u all of the info u need if u need ne thing else just let me kno ok!!!

leezy, were you planning on hanging out with the ultimate warrior that day? you bringing brock lesnars big country honkey ass? cause that jack looks like it has some weight, and I am lazy as fuck...

I'm like knox from heroes...I feed off peoples fear ...to make me stronger...so ill scare a bunch of lil kids....then power up

Re: but for real tho - 08-15-2009, 12:08 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by ****

what do you write. im not hoppin on the fuck radiologist bandwagon. I disliked the majority of detroit heds enough to break into they houses and steal they shit. And then cap they burners. This is years ago. The players change but the game stays the same. If you want to flip the scrip and start cappin they shit i will be your wingman. My old tag was amongs the most hated in the 313 but nobody knows what i write now and its sicker than 75 % of what you see no the blvds and avenues

Quote:

Originally Posted by the radiologist

i like graf and shit. i keep up with scenes here and there, sometimes not. i never really wrote other than a few tags here and there back in the day, all sorts of names. im not even around the detroit area tho. close to flint. some of these fucks up on here seem like some straight up bitches for real. i see where you comin from on hatin these heads. what you used to write back in the day? just wonderin if i seen any of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by the radiologist

yep remember. i liked your shit. i'd hit you up for a nights of capping over the city if i start rackin paint hard. im just on probation now, hopefully off in a few months. is stay in detroit and shit here and there.

Quote:

Originally Postede by ****

yea at 1 point i had 7 or 8 running on 94. 5 on 75, 10 on woodward.

a few on warren. more on gratiot, crushed 5 6 and 7 miles. crushed WSU area downtown, Harper, Morang, Dexter, Linwood, Grandriver. Them bridges new Buchanan. Michigan Ave. John R. All over. It mostly got capped by *** on some beef type shit. I know spots. chill spots.

That was about it. I forgot to post these pm's like a month ago. Thought it was pretty funny, and some of you might get a good laugh out of it. I really don't know if old boy was serious, but I "*'d" up his user name and the name he said he used to write, just cause he has a ton of posts, and I don't want anybody all butthurt.:lol:

ahaha per interest in self preservation not gonna dime myself out on the internet. Although i guess that a couple heads could probably figure out who this is pretty easy. Especially those who have been around for a while.

as far as wanting to cross peoples shit there is not a single name in the last 20 pages whose style i dont respect or want shit with. Theres a couple people that pop into town from time to time that i do but they shit so busted that they basically cap themselves so its pointless

All that said from 02-06 i got shit in and then left town. That PM. yes private message gives a pretty limited account. All about getting blacked out on pills, the ups and the spots instead of the aesthetics. Which brings me to you I see the bitch shit you get on around here. When someone tries to score points on me i do get somewhat curious. You aren't so bright are you?