DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

so, that whole conversation between **** and **** got deleted eh? wow... looks like someone's got friends in high places (well, high places in 12oz that is...) seems a bit biased, having the conversation deleted when someone poops on you...

oh and the double un-bump was in reference to the nastiness ON the wall itself and the girl too...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man alls I can say is rilla! dude came out hard as fuck today. peace to ender and rilla shit was straight. unbump having the whip real far away, and knowing that each step could be your last before you shit your pants, with no drawers on. I got food poisoning last night. I went to a mcdonalds across from shitty airport, got all excited cause none of the other fast food joints had toilets in them in that hood, only to find a toilet with shit all over it, on the floor, and the toilet paper tossed in the shitty toilet. oh yeah, bump the fuck out of kosek, a lot of flicks on the late late night tip. peace.

so I scoped it out today. alls it is gonna take is a normal car jack, one of those ones you roll around, on the back end of this bitch, and its down. there was like 10 kids in this room today when we talked in playing art fag dress up and there is no way even with the help of all 1000 pounds combined of them would we of been able to get this bitch out the window. I am fully planning on a day this week, to do this, if you would like to be there, pm me to get that day. I would just say the day but I truly believe there are snitches viewing this thread. fuck I really hate the fact guests can view this shit. if you already planned on doing what I am doing this week, please, please pm me and let me know about it. I am currently unemployed, and have nothing better to do with my time...

Picture044-15.jpg

Picture045-14.jpg

Picture047-14.jpg

Picture050-14.jpg

Picture054-14.jpg