DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

the main reason I do not post away, is one I didn't even know the kid still paints. he has

spots, he hits street spots back when he started, but the shit was just not that great.

it's whatever. the homie blak said he was a good guy, I am sure he is. it was no diss, no reason

to even talk about the shit anymore. I got mad fucking away flicks, if more than one person

wants to see the shit, I will post em. I just don't really like dudes style. the best shit he ever did

I posted a couple times, that paid away spot on gratioit.

So, I'm doing this as a favor for Loaf.

Clicking the following link will take you to two recordings of Pak's voicemail.

http://twelveouncechatter.xanga.com/708504611/paks-voicemailbox/

Apparently they painted a buffed wall for a legal project and got rained out and couldn't finish. Which didn't really matter as they just got rebuffed the following day, so i can understand some of Riku's anger in the first voicemail, but the second one where she gets her boy with the funny accent to threaten them with his crew from Folsom and Lincoln Park is hilarious.

Whoa.... shes gettin the gangster on

dude sounded BLOWed

That old graf made me remember why I fell in love with graffiti...I almost cried because there is so much damn history (yeah yeah fuck you too.) People put their heart and lives into this shit...and it paid off. I know y'all dont give a fuck about sentimental shit, but as an artist I just got inspired.... I draw chicks, monsters, robots, and fucking super heroes for a living... Nobody taught me how control that can like I do the pencil. The shit is my fault, but anywho mad love for whoever gets down with this shit. I hope to one day break bread and paint with some of you fuckers. Get some beer afterwards, or play some fuck'n street fighter.

peace

got some flicks. got a dope ass legal 7 mile wall. elmer if you go on this shit hit me up or if any of yall chill with elmer have him hit me up, he has a spot on this wall and dude wants the shit rolled, but elmer should most def get down on this, since it's his spot anyway. regardless it's gonna be a bar, and dude wants it all rolled out and wants new shit on it. peace. flicks late late tonight.