DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

wow.......

i really want to kill myself.

that was so fucking retarded.

im ashamed.

why is it that the ones who put in the least work always try to have the most experienced opinions?

shades might have painted down at the yard maybe once. maybe. im talking before shit was getting gone over for the first time. when there was still virgin walls down there. then you got cats like....you know what...fuck it. end of rant.

that shit was rather gaycore.

graf art.

ha.

fuck all that. bump sisto. go over every fucking piece down there dude. and give everybody a big fat fucking f. he took his spot back. he wrote something funny in regard to olse. I highly doubt after talking to that kid that he meant it as a fuck you blatent diss. I think yall are the ones taking that shit over olse a little to seriously.

Nononon, sist did that because I was butthurt over it. Or, not.

Yall better not bump into me especially after I eat some of my breakfast burritos. Disasters waiting to happen and shit. Dyin' on this couch.

also, sintex in that video was lulz... They should've just shot the whole thing in the packard so we all could get real mad about it. Fucking graffruity...

Pics later, I swearz.

Well since Sintex is the official voice of Detroit graffhop culture, we should be going to him for conflict resolution.

Section 12, paragraph 3 of his graff manual states that yard beef is valid because the yard is and I quote, "Serious Business," and said yard beef shall be settled with a dance off.

Sounds legit to me.

fuck all that. bump sisto. go over every fucking piece down there dude. and give everybody a big fat fucking f. he took his spot back. he wrote something funny in regard to olse. I highly doubt after talking to that kid that he meant it as a fuck you blatent diss. I think yall are the ones taking that shit over olse a little to seriously.

its whatever to me i paints for TEH FUNZ (lessons learned life goes on) and i rule at dancing.

olse man don't get me wrong, bump your shit all day. I think this shit just got a little to blown out. bump the fuckin both of yall. bump dancing with fat white girls to. new shit coming tonight. bump my homie eater all day. bump the young homie lush all day. and some gay ass fisher shit. later.

Sintex.jpg

Sistoe did the right thing. But if he went overs mines shit.....id have to bring the hammer down. judged and juried....i have spoken.

your boy,

the spraypainting hero nigga of detroit.

the savior of 3-d

hip hop character extrodinaire

face of plutonium premium paint products.

SyntEx the One and only. dont hate me cause i got more styles than yous all.