DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Marm - Don't get all butt hurt cause I made a joke about your graffiti from like 3 years ago. I guess I misjudged your character cause I thought you were cool enough to handle that. Guess not. Most people would have laughed that off and taken it as the joke that it was. Don't be so uptight.

Nes - After all those times we used to chill and go racking and shit. How many blank canvases did I toss your way? But I'm wack now? That's kinda random. You're fake, dude. I'll just leave it at that. Please don't ever call my phone to chill again.

Elya - I don't know why you came out talking some shit like you have a place to. Your graff sucks far worse than mine. FAR WORSE. That and you're a little bitch. I've met you in person and I'm not scared to blow your shit out your mouth. Keep talking big guy.

Cart Monkey - Thanks for speaking truth and being a real ass dude.

If yall are gonna talk shit about someone's graffiti I think there are quite a few other people you should start with before myself. I don't know why anyone would have shit to say about me anyway. I keep to myself most of the time and I'm cool with pretty much everyone. I flick all of your shit and post it. A lot of stuff I flick I'm not even that into but I keep my comments to myself about it and just post shit up cause I'm a pretty nice guy like that. Keep your asshole comments to yourself.

Marm - Don't get all butt hurt cause I made a joke about your graffiti from like 3 years ago. I guess I misjudged your character cause I thought you were cool enough to handle that. Guess not. Most people would have laughed that off and taken it as the joke that it was. Don't be so uptight.

Nes - After all those times we used to chill and go racking and shit. How many blank canvases did I toss your way? But I'm wack now? That's kinda random. You're fake, dude. I'll just leave it at that. Please don't ever call my phone to chill again.

Elya - I don't know why you came out talking some shit like you have a place to. Your graff sucks far worse than mine. FAR WORSE. That and you're a little bitch. I've met you in person and I'm not scared to blow your shit out your mouth. Keep talking big guy.

If yall are gonna talk shit about someone's graffiti I think there are quite a few other people you should start with before myself. I don't know why anyone would have shit to say about me anyway. I keep to myself most of the time and I'm cool with pretty much everyone. I flick all of your shit and post it. A lot of stuff I flick I'm not even that into but I keep my comments to myself about it and just post shit up cause I'm a pretty nice guy like that. Keep your asshole comments to yourself.

THIS.

EDIT* god damn it! again withe first post!?!?!?!?! mother fucker... sorry, all i got are some blurry flicks... my bad...

vear oar nick

DSC05373.jpg

DSC05372.jpg

speak the truth.

yeah! gotta day off motherfuckers. gonna go flick some shit tomorrow, and hook up with a couple close cats. if any of yall are cool, not bitch like, not friends with cops, and want to meet and chill, smoke, paint, get your shit flicked always feel free to hit me up. I have met a few of you, no name drops, and yall are always good people. and you know what, fuck yall, BUMP WARD. bump Ward for saying if you gotta problem, I will blow your fucking mouth out. like the good old days. you don't like me? lets do this. and if you whoop my ass, I owe you a beer. flicks to come soon, got a lot, still recovering from losing over 4,000 of those motherfuckers. stay up, be safe.