DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I would never compare that apple to the work that Turdle has done...I also dont think that their was a deeper meaning than what it was? Ive seen so many freights that guy has fliped, and stuff hes done in other cities! Anyone who was into graffiti for minute has seen that dude up a looong time ago especically in the wsu area. And dudes like B-Dawg, snuz, Tricky Trout (who still writes) I like these kinda guys Alot!

never compared apple to turtle.

said he is a jock off turtle a simple

character that is fast and easy to do.

Agreed^^^^^

that apple has no where near the skill that turtle had with his shit. Bump that simple esau and hues roller too.

Unbump the esau/hues roller. Esau's mad nice, hues got skill.... But, if that pink roller said "ScottMike", then it wouldn't be bumped....which makes the quality of that flick "unbumpable". So wait for another Hues or Esau flick to opinionate with a "bump" that you're a fan. (or you're too known to be on the nuts of other writers by bumping anything with their name on a random surface).....(unless you're willing to bump a snow-piss tag that says ESAU/HUES, then I retract my statement)

Unbump the esau/hues roller. Esau's mad nice, hues got skill.... But, if that pink roller said "ScottMike", then it wouldn't be bumped....which makes the quality of that flick "unbumpable". So wait for another Hues or Esau flick to opinionate with a "bump" that you're a fan. (or you're too known to be on the nuts of other writers by bumping anything with their name on a random surface).....(unless you're willing to bump a snow-piss tag that says ESAU/HUES, then I retract my statement)

gay

ya"ll fags need to get some pussy or something!!!don't fuckn worry about that shit

and If you get "tuff tone" drunk youll get head 4 sure!!!:cool:

Even if it said "ScottMike" id still say that its a pretty good roller, straight lines and consistency are what make it good not just the fact that it says esau or hues. Its simple and clean, straight up

did this bitch just tell dems to switch the style up. dude dems puts more style into his hair-do

every morning then youve got flowin throught your whole body. what do you write samuel? are you even up?

do you even paint? why dont you self promote an post some of YOUR SWEET FLICKS. an dont worry about

dems has got plenty of tricks, like your sister an your hoe ass mom, she should have swallowed you when she had the chance