DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Personally, I find the overall aesthetic of the 'apple' lacking in any meaning, especially in the Jungian archetypal idea of an apple. People say he was just biting Turtle, but the irony of a turtle, which as an animal is generally understood to be a slow moving thing, appearing all over a city fairly rapidly, was quite a juxtaposition. Especially when taking into account the disappearance of nature in an urban setting.

Umm. I mean,

That apple is wack, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

http://www.twisted-humor-online.com/index.php/Twisted-Videos/2-Girls-and-a-cup.html

^^^^ that link will make you a man. Nothing to do with graffiti, but will sure enough give you a nice laugh or two.

Is there any word from that guy who was taking pics of Detroit's graff to make a book? That would be dope considering that every other city (and country for that matter) has a book on their art.

I would never compare that apple to the work that Turdle has done...I also dont think that their was a deeper meaning than what it was? Ive seen so many freights that guy has fliped, and stuff hes done in other cities! Anyone who was into graffiti for minute has seen that dude up a looong time ago especically in the wsu area. And dudes like B-Dawg, snuz, Tricky Trout (who still writes) I like these kinda guys Alot!