DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOAF:

opinions are like ass....well you know how the saying goes. either way...you know for a fact that just because the wall wasnt buffed doesnt mean it was a diss. clear as day. you know that if it was a diss ...i would not waste my time dissing at a yard. there was no diss involved. those pieces were there for a couple of years.they had plenty of time to see the light of day. its like cats painted that spot once and never came back to it. and thats fine. now when swl hits it up... its a reason for cats to try and stir some shit up? weaksauce.

thats fine if you dont like half the shit that comes out of the crew im in. but it doesnt mean that i didnt paint a piece there. no one is on here expressing how they feel about the graffiti that comes from you or your boys. y'all like it. so who gives a fuck who else does. and its the same way for swl.

its just really strange how when cats dissed all the swl spots out at the paper factory...no one was too concerned(with the exception of fyer dissing my piece...thats another story) but when we do pieces over other pieces... everyone is crying a river.

"DONT NOBODY CARE ABOUT US, ALL THEY DO IS DOUBT US.

UNTIL WE BLOW THE SPOT, NOW THEY ALL WANT TO CROWD US."- PHAT KAT

PWNED.jpg

what the fuck is with all these figures of speech. can you make one comment without one? and i still havent made any comments about anyones graffiti. and by saying that no one should comment without five years experience is just the same as saying you have been painting for at least 5. cant you tell everyones sick of you stickin your nose into shit and claimin to be gods gift to graffiti? you even got coupe in here clownin you. when are you gunna realize that sometimes you just gotta shut the fuck up

excuse my education...i will keep it simple.

....the comment that i made about people being critical about other peoples shit was in reference to a comment that optrik made about the pieces that me and garth did at the short walls. it wasnt directed to you.

.....also.....i probably shouldnt have given an actual number of years when tryin to make the point that people should be more humble when they have only been painting for a hot min.

last.....im not "stickin my nose into shit"....this is a message board. message boards are open forums for everyone to comment. oh..and i have never claimed to be gods gift to graffiti. NEVER. so im completely confused as to where that comment came from.

p.s. oh...and why would i care what coupe thinks of me? and more importantly just because coupe decided to tell everyone who looks at the detroit thread that he thinks im a piece of shit doesnt mean that its any of your concern. im all good with shutting "the fuck up" and not continuing this conversation. so no need to worry.

what! who is this guy zambini....homie bombin aint about fighting well atleast to me it aint, homie's are are quik to shoot a person nowadays, thats just not the way it should be, if you got beef peeps should battle it out on the streets with there art not with fists....some may disagree....but when the graffiti movement started people where gettin along different writas and different crue's where paintin with eachother and respected eachothers styles and respected each person for who they where.....thats how it should be

what! who is this guy zambini....homie bombin aint about fighting well atleast to me it aint, homie's are are quik to shoot a person nowadays, thats just not the way it should be, if you got beef peeps should battle it out on the streets with there art not with fists....some may disagree....but when the graffiti movement started people where gettin along different writas and different crue's where paintin with eachother and respected eachothers styles and respected each person for who they where.....thats how it should be

hey douche, learn to spell and use correct grammar.

you cant even use the shorthand argument for the word CRUE, what the fuck is wrong with you?

ps. graffiti has been about beat downs since people started painting over each other, you know, right after people started doing graffiti. smashing shit is not about being a nice well rounded artist.

pps. eat a dick. and post some flicks if youre gonna run your mouth this much, thanks.

and bump faygo. obviously the best writer in detroit, and the smartest, and lets not forget how hip hop this motherfucker is.