DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

*****************ATTENTION************************

word on the street is that there are some people with unsecured photo hosts that have some really incriminating shit on there, that blows up both their own and other peoples spots.

some of yall might want to make sure things are set to private, and/or delete your faces off the same accounts you use to post shit in here.

that's a big ten four smokey;)

garth? over me? what the fuck? some punk ass zit faced turd kid? fuck you buddy, make the same mistake again bud, i dare you...

don't bring your ass to my job and try to suck my dick either bitch... go dick-ride some hipsters there buddy...

yo feis! that shit head went over that pink n black wall we had in their "secret" yard... fuck wafl too, i hate to say that, he's been one of my favorites for years, but fuck him too...

damn, i can see there some mad shit talkin up in here....peeps nowadays need to sit back and relax, smoke a blunt or sumthin, theres really know need for boleshit....keep the peace.

maybe you should stop being such a pussy. if you dont like it then you should probably find another hobby

if you go over someone, it dont matter if you think its a fucking burner or you deserved that spot or what the fuck ever. most likely the person who originally had the spot dosnt give a fuck. like me. so if you go over someone in a yard or the mean fucking streets of wherever you kids are from, dont shit yourself when you wake up to find all your spots dissed. it might sound arrogant but hey, its graffiti!

WOW! i think your right, i do need to find a new hobby, instead of sittin on this shit talkin thread of peeps who get pissed when they get gone over. Yeah you are right, that is graffiti so who sais a spot is anybodys, If your shit gets dissed why talk shit online when homies could just hook up another dope peice over there hater.....and then let shit be over with. You diss sumone's spot so u should exspect to be dissed back...there aint know need to keep the beef goin though...thats just a waste of time to me personally...i aint a pussy i just dont waste my time runnin my mouth online.....what ever chance i have to paint i take, i got a life and a job to maintain so dont even try to hate on me homie.

WOW! i think your right, i do need to find a new hobby, instead of sittin on this shit talkin thread of peeps who get pissed when they get gone over. Yeah you are right, that is graffiti so who sais a spot is anybodys, If your shit gets dissed why talk shit online when homies could just hook up another dope peice over there hater.....and then let shit be over with. You diss sumone's spot so u should exspect to be dissed back...there aint know need to keep the beef goin though...thats just a waste of time to me personally...i aint a pussy i just dont waste my time runnin my mouth online.....what ever chance i have to paint i take, i got a life and a job to maintain so dont even try to hate on me homie.

it just wouldnt be 12oz without the shit talking. also, im not hating, you made a ridiculous comment and i had to say something. usually i refrain, but im sick of people coming on here and being all emo. bottom line. this forum revovles around the active participation of writers, spectators and faggots, so shit talking, dick riding and being gay are all part of the territory. ONCE AGAIN, if you dont fucking love it or hate it as much as you love it, go to flickr or some shit

well then yall can shit talk if you like, im just tryin to be chill with homies. i dont come on twelve ounce to run my mouth to all yall i come on to check your work, i look up 2 alot of you homies. But if i cant get the respect back that i give out, then i geuss im just wastein my time with sayin nice shit about evryones work. i paint cause i want people to see my work and if yall aint diggen my shit or what im about well thats yall opinions....and im kewl where i am thank you very much, i can deal with talk.

garth? over me? what the fuck? some punk ass zit faced turd kid? fuck you buddy, make the same mistake again bud, i dare you...

don't bring your ass to my job and try to suck my dick either bitch... go dick-ride some hipsters there buddy...

yo feis! that shit head went over that pink n black wall we had in their "secret" yard... fuck wafl too, i hate to say that, he's been one of my favorites for years, but fuck him too...

p.s. incase you forgot. its a yard......ITS A YARD. cry me a river.

if you go over someone, it dont matter if you think its a fucking burner or you deserved that spot or what the fuck ever. most likely the person who originally had the spot dosnt give a fuck. like me. so if you go over someone in a yard or the mean fucking streets of wherever you kids are from, dont shit yourself when you wake up to find all your spots dissed. it might sound arrogant but hey, its graffiti!

since when did you graduate to tellin folks how it is? jesus christ. p.s. pump the breaks. why are fools in this city so quick to beef? ITS A YARD for fucks sake. dont get me wrong...you better burn the shit thats underneath it. by the way... painting a yard.. and painting the streets are night and day hommie. dont get it twisted.