DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Are you really trying to ignore the work that I put in up in Detroit? Pretty much seems to me you're just fucking hating.

coupe

i should have been more specific....

what i meant to say was..."should coupes freights be in the detroit thread?"

considering my comment was in reference to the photos of your freights....no.....no i wasnt "trying to ignore the work that you put in detroit".... esp. considering a good portion of it was done with me. furthermore.....it pretty much seems to me like you are in some dire need for attention if you are tryin to call me out for "just fucking hating" when i said nothing negative about you or what you have painted in this city or otherwise.

when your walls get posted...have i had dirt to sling? no.

if you read back a few posts you will see that someone thought that you were from here.

either way...get off your soap box. it was quite clear that i wasnt "hating" on you......for you to try to draw that conclusion is just self-absorbed.

GRAM.kd.swl.afd.

i should have been more specific....

what i meant to say was..."should coupes freights be in the detroit thread?"

considering my comment was in reference to the photos of your freights....no.....no i wasnt "trying to ignore the work that you put in detroit".... esp. considering a good portion of it was done with me. furthermore.....it pretty much seems to me like you are in some dire need for attention if you are tryin to call me out for "just fucking hating" when i said nothing negative about you or what you have painted in this city or otherwise.

when your walls get posted...have i had dirt to sling? no.

if you read back a few posts you will see that someone thought that you were from here.

either way...get off your soap box. it was quite clear that i wasnt "hating" on you......for you to try to draw that conclusion is just self-absorbed.

GRAM.kd.swl.afd.

So it there it is. I should of figured. You already know I think you're a piece of shit and I'll leave it at that.

So it there it is. I should of figured. You already know I think you're a piece of shit and I'll leave it at that.

you should have figured what?

whats your fuckin deal? get off it already. if you were feeling sensitive about what i said and wanted to hollar at me ...you got my number. hit me up. what was the point of all this on 12oz.? nobody asked you how you felt about me. so really....you could have left it at your last shameless attempt to stir some bull shit up.

whats your fuckin deal? get off it already. if you were feeling sensitive about what i said and wanted to hollar at me ...you got my number. hit me up. what was the point of all this on 12oz.? nobody asked you how you felt about me. so really....you could have left it at your last shameless attempt to stir some bull shit up.

chill.

Did you not read that last message. "You already know I think you're a piece of shit and I'll leave it at that."